www.insightsupport.com

stuwhisson

Hi guys,

As some of you may remember from reading my last post, I was asked if I would be willing to provide an open access to senior members of T2W to review my course in Financial Spread Betting techniques. I agreed that it was a good idea and therefore, would like to hear from a selection of experienced members of T2W who would like to take the course FOC - I will select 2 only. Furthermore, I would like 2 totally novice members looking out for training who will also get the course FOC.

The only stipulation is that you complete the course and use the support and training I provide, with an open mind - not someone that is going to colour their view from previous experiences whether that be because they are in their veiw an excellent trader or they have been ripped off. I want 4 good people who will then provide a detailed view on what they thought of this training to members of T2W, via a weekly update in the T2W forum - we can simply start a thread on it.

I am developing the course further this month and aim to have the new Trader Training Course ready by the end of this month. There is also a member website called Trade Focus which I am expanding to include an excellent charting program and more content - its already good, I want to make it better. www.insightsupport.com

For now, if those that are interested post a message on this thread and I will be in touch. All I want is 2 experienced T2W members and 2 novices - I can't accept everyone. The FOC training will take place in about 8-10 weeks tops, to give me time to finalise the new course.

The current course I am running is still valid and I allow those that join to decide how much they want to pay for their training - after they have been trained. Anyone that joins prior to the new course will have the option to move to the new course at a nominal sum.

Finally, there will be a freebie to everyone. In that I will around the same time provide free streaming training videos to members of T2W and some training also. Again, look out for this around the same time the above 4 people start their FOC (free of charge) training.

I look forward to hearing from you all soon.

For now, if those that are interested post a message on this thread and I will be in touch. All I want is 2 experienced T2W members and 2 novices - I can't accept everyone. The FOC training will take place in about 8-10 weeks tops, to give me time to finalise the new course.

Hi Stu,
As a relative novice, I would be very interested (not to mention grateful) for the opportunity to take part in the course. Any details u require, pls feel free to pm me.
Would also suggest that the person who gave u the idea originally be considered (if he/she wants to be of course)!

Many tnx,
Lorraine

Stu, might be an idea to consider asking the mods to move this thread to the Commercial Systems forum.

Someone's bound to complain that you'll be getting lots of interest and contacts for your commercially available course from members applying for this freebie one here.

I am definately interested Stu.

Im sure i dont have to remind you that I was one of the ppl to come up with the idea in the first place........nudge nudge :LOL:

Stu, hi

I would be interested. I am a novice though I have some Fib knowledge.

MT

stuwhisson said:
Hi guys,

As some of you may remember from reading my last post, I was asked if I would be willing to provide an open access to senior members of T2W to review my course in Financial Spread Betting techniques. I agreed that it was a good idea and therefore, would like to hear from a selection of experienced members of T2W who would like to take the course FOC - I will select 2 only. Furthermore, I would like 2 totally novice members looking out for training who will also get the course FOC.

The only stipulation is that you complete the course and use the support and training I provide, with an open mind - not someone that is going to colour their view from previous experiences whether that be because they are in their veiw an excellent trader or they have been ripped off. I want 4 good people who will then provide a detailed view on what they thought of this training to members of T2W, via a weekly update in the T2W forum - we can simply start a thread on it.

I am developing the course further this month and aim to have the new Trader Training Course ready by the end of this month. There is also a member website called Trade Focus which I am expanding to include an excellent charting program and more content - its already good, I want to make it better. www.insightsupport.com

The current course I am running is still valid and I allow those that join to decide how much they want to pay for their training - after they have been trained. Anyone that joins prior to the new course will have the option to move to the new course at a nominal sum.

Finally, there will be a freebie to everyone. In that I will around the same time provide free streaming training videos to members of T2W and some training also. Again, look out for this around the same time the above 4 people start their FOC (free of charge) training.

I look forward to hearing from you all soon.

Skimbleshanks said:
Bramble - Trading Resources covers training.
OK Skim.

As t2w make a distinction between commercial and non-commercial systems, I thought the same might apply.

Stu, please ignore my suggestion.

Stu,
I am a complete idiot, sorry, NOVICE.
And would like to join your gang of four.
Who do I have at Kill to get elected sheriff around here?
Badd Boi

Last edited:
pm me as i would like to take this opportunity wuth an open mind and all knowledge is useful if shown properly.please feel free to pm me.

Hi Stu,

I think you might already have enough novices here for your project. Looks like this could turn into a very interesting and positive thread. I'm new to this game and so far I've just been reading everything I can get my hands on which leads to a bit of information overload, so I'm starting to look towards mentoring to help me focus on what is important.

I'm sure a lot of people here will be interested in reading the responses and experiences from those who you choose to take part.

Cheers

J

Wow,

That is a big responce. I will be getting back to you all soon.

However, I would like to see some interest from those that are senior members also.

Chat soon,

Hurry up STU,

I wetting my pant's here!

Chewed my fingers down to the ELBOWS already.
Soon won't be able to use the computer at all.

Best of luck to all you other Traders.

Regards,
Badd Boi

I ve been training with Stu for a while now and ive improved myself no end.I'd recommend the course to anyone.

Hi Stu,

i was wondering if a member currently outside the UK can participate/benifit from your course, although i know I can't have a one to one training but it would be interesting to find out if your online course may help someone outside the country.

cheers.

Hi Keith

Can youi advise what the actual cost is of his one to one training (there is the initial cost + 6 monthly payments for the trade focus bit) but what is the suggested amount payable at the end as the payment for the training?

Robert

Hi Tips & gfd81

Although I do concentrate on spread betting, the techniques that I use and teach my students can be applied to any financial product. I simply use spread betting as a means of showing the use of the tools. But these techniques and analysis are applied to charts and therefore are not reliant on the product your are trading.

The current course is on a promotional offer. You get only pay for access to Trade Focus, your training is in addition to that and is paid at the end of the 8 weeks. You simply decide how much you want to pay, simple. There is a new course in development that current students can take advantage of at no extra cost. This is being written at the moment and should be available very soon. The current offer will change to a standard fixed fee of £247 and just the subscription to the Trade Focus website. Trade Focus will have in a few weeks its own built in charting application, data feed and algorithm that will pre-analyse the markets for Long and Short trades. Of course there will be the training videos, courseware and much much more.

I hope this answers your questions.

Actually Im advertising this offer in a 1/4 page colour ad in Investors Chronicle. The offer as it stands will be replaced with the new course (which current students have access to at no additional price), I expect the new course to replace the current offer within the next couple of weeks.