www.insightsupport.com

I must stress, I am looking for 2 newbies and 2 experienced traders. I think I have enough for the newbies and will ask you to email me soon with some info. I need 2 experienced traders please. Come on guys........ anyone?

stuwhisson said:
I must stress, I am looking for 2 newbies and 2 experienced traders. I think I have enough for the newbies and will ask you to email me soon with some info. I need 2 experienced traders please. Come on guys........ anyone?

Stu,

Plenty of experience.

If I can assist I'd be glad to.

Have a look at your PMs. I sent you one some time ago. See post #11 on this thread at http://www.trade2win.com/boards/showpost.php?p=116570&postcount=11

Last edited:
aaah yes, just noticed lots of messages. I'm a busy boy I don't get much of a chance to dance in the forums. Thanks have written back.

Just noticed on one of the reviews of my course that they stated the site was badly designed --- ouch! considering I spent a fortune re-designing it. Well, I suppose he doesn't like the paint job. Not to worry, the site is getting a whole new lick of paint - may actually shake the rafters while Im at it too!!

The new site design should be ready within a couple of weeks. The current one is ok, perhaps a little wordy!!!

Traders - PM

Stu,

I'm probably late in applying but I would like to take up your offer - I've traded before (lost my pot of money due to some mistakes - but leanrt some lessons)

I've finished my MBA recently (concentrating on technical analysis and investment strategy) and have attended Sandy J Fib course as well

I would love to try

Thanks

Pervasz

STU,
Is this thing dead or is there any life in it at all !.
It's been about eight weeks since this thread was started.
Who has been picked?
How are they getting on.
It would be interesting to know what's happening.
Please could you update us.
Badd Boi

Hi

No not dead at all. There must be two posts running with similar content.

To update. Four people have been chosen and notified. They are due to be sent out their training packs by courier in the next couple of weeks. There's no delay, I just wanted to finish off the new website and student website and courseware before asking the chosen few to take it for a spin. They have all agreed to place their thoughts on the course on the boards.

The new site is now finished, a few tweaks on the student site and courseware, then we're ready to go. Have a look at the new site - www.insightsupport.com, which for a limited time, without training you can test drive for one month for only £1.99

I will keep everyone updated.

Cheers

Stu,
You Say:
No not dead at all. There must be two posts running with similar content
Please can you kindly post the link to this discussion board you mention.
To post updates on another board about the progress of this discussion board without any reference / link is not good practise - how are people to know what's is suppose to be going on.
You also say that:
To update. Four people have been chosen and notified
No mention of the details of the successful/unsuccessful candidates has been mentioned here as far as I can see.
It might have been more prudent to also notify the unsuccessful candidates by email/PM who, like myself who have been kept waiting in the dark for so long.

Finally, good luck with the new website Stu, and good luck to all those successful candidates -hope you do well !!
Badd Boi.

Hi

Thanks for the email.
The other threads. posts etc. that I mention have not been started by me. In fact, none of the threads have been started by myself. You're correct, it is bad practice, but there is little I can do to stop people from creating threads - I reply to all of them. You can do a search and I am sure and the thread can be followed.
I got many repsonces to my free training offer, many more than those that posted. I got private IM's, emails and more. I simply didn't have time to respond to everyone, however, I did put up a post to inform everyone that I had selected four people and thanked those that had responded.

I never meant to keep anyone in the dark at all. As I said previously, there are various threads concerning myself and my training - all of which started by others. I simply reply to them as and when.

Thanks for the kind words regarding the website and those that have been chosen will post their comments when their training starts.

Thanks again, sorry for any confusion.

foc training course----register me asone of novice

i volunteer for the novice sampling of the course.

As some of you may remember from reading my last post, I was asked if I would be willing to provide an open access to senior members of T2W to review my course in Financial Spread Betting techniques. I agreed that it was a good idea and therefore, would like to hear from a selection of experienced members of T2W who would like to take the course FOC - I will select 2 only. Furthermore, I would like 2 totally novice members looking out for training who will also get the course FOC.

The only stipulation is that you complete the course and use the support and training I provide, with an open mind - not someone that is going to colour their view from previous experiences whether that be because they are in their veiw an excellent trader or they have been ripped off. I want 4 good people who will then provide a detailed view on what they thought of this training to members of T2W, via a weekly update in the T2W forum - we can simply start a thread on it.

I am developing the course further this month and aim to have the new Trader Training Course ready by the end of this month. There is also a member website called Trade Focus which I am expanding to include an excellent charting program and more content - its already good, I want to make it better. www.insightsupport.com

For now, if those that are interested post a message on this thread and I will be in touch. All I want is 2 experienced T2W members and 2 novices - I can't accept everyone. The FOC training will take place in about 8-10 weeks tops, to give me time to finalise the new course.

The current course I am running is still valid and I allow those that join to decide how much they want to pay for their training - after they have been trained. Anyone that joins prior to the new course will have the option to move to the new course at a nominal sum.

Finally, there will be a freebie to everyone. In that I will around the same time provide free streaming training videos to members of T2W and some training also. Again, look out for this around the same time the above 4 people start their FOC (free of charge) training.

I look forward to hearing from you all soon.[/QUOTE]

Hi

Thanks for the post.

The free training offer was some time ago now, to which we had a fantastic response. However, only 1 person actually completed the training and she 'Alliance' posted her thoughts and experiences. The other 3 despite my provision of the course and training kits, gave them unlimited access to the site and provided all the course content, support and training did not complete the course or fulfill their promise of a review in return. I have contacted them since, but I have not heard back from them. I suppose there is a lesson to learn there!

Regards