WTF is going on?

scose-no-doubt

Veteren member
I get a job and step away for a while and the whole place goes down the sh*tter!

And now The Hare is banned?

Hey Scose,

Hope all is well with you. I've been away for quite a while too, and things certainly are quiet around here.

I won't be staying around for long, especially now Teh Hare is gone - I get the feeling it's for good this time.

I hope they turn the place around, although I think it will need something pretty major.

Oh, Scose, I forgot to say something.

Shudduppa you caca-roach! I am champion of universe! I tell you that price behaviour is behaviour of price. You trade like me, left side of chart, make 300%.

What the f*** is going on?

Are you going through puberty?
I cant fathom your attitude and this is the only explanation I can think of.

if he is i will assume he has adapted and can now type one handed

Last edited:
I tell you that price behaviour is behaviour of price.
What the f*** is going on?

price has seriously been misbehaving like a naughty schoolgirl the last week - though i had no intentions on taking shibor on hols to the south of france....and wtf is its discipline! i wld call for severe disciplinary action where possible, in the least a detention....(maybe speak to ubs/barclays/deutche/total/credit suisse/morgan stanley/jp morgan/gs/the fed/snd/pboc etc etc), just dont let mr maths book the hols.

an aside....to compare, stuart hall got 15 months for abusing 9 children, what the teacher did is legal in a lot of 'allegedly' developed countries......not advocating anything, just the 2 charges do not equate. need consistency.

on a lighter note a venezuelan guy created a smartphone app to locate the nearest toilet paper during these testing times (currently in the greatest TP shortage in recorded history). the lesson? dont get complacent, respect what you have.....and maybe ship over some to cash in.

Venezuelans use smartphone app to find toilet paper - Telegraph

who are net importers/exporters of TP? it needs a futures market, surely its a bigger commodity than OJ et al. cld transfer to a TP standard.

(the big mac index is pretty weak, though theres some TP/big mac spread correlation arb opportunities)

price has seriously been misbehaving like a naughty schoolgirl the last week - though i had no intentions on taking shibor on hols to the south of france....and wtf is its discipline! i wld call for severe disciplinary action where possible, in the least a detention....(maybe speak to ubs/barclays/deutche/total/credit suisse/morgan stanley/jp morgan/gs/the fed/snd/pboc etc etc), just dont let mr maths book the hols.

an aside....to compare, stuart hall got 15 months for abusing 9 children, what the teacher did is legal in a lot of 'allegedly' developed countries......not advocating anything, just the 2 charges do not equate. need consistency.

on a lighter note a venezuelan guy created a smartphone app to locate the nearest toilet paper during these testing times (currently in the greatest TP shortage in recorded history). the lesson? dont get complacent, respect what you have.....and maybe ship over some to cash in.

Venezuelans use smartphone app to find toilet paper - Telegraph

who are net importers/exporters of TP? it needs a futures market, surely its a bigger commodity than OJ et al. cld transfer to a TP standard.

(the big mac index is pretty weak, though theres some TP/big mac spread correlation arb opportunities)

We'll all need that app for next time Bernie opens his gob.

Ahhh, refreshing. T2W at it's finest. Sublime. Well done, gents... well done.

Just need some staff contributions to cherry off this monster of a sundae.

I might sell him my account lol

Actually I wonder if any vendors will buy it? Massive post count and it's a got a few years of mileage. PM me if interested.

You're always going on about your massive "post count".

I doubt you could compare with old Slapboobies though. If I recall correctly he is the Reigning World Champion of teh International Wanger Tournament, and has broken previous girth records by 4 inches.

I doubt you could compare with old Slapboobies though. If I recall correctly he is the Reigning World Champion of teh International Wanger Tournament, and has broken previous girth records by 4 inches.

which has also endeared him to the title of World Champion Exaggerater. :LOL:

Peter