WTF? Greece Invade Ireland

Hague the Vague might be on his way to Venezuela to ask Chavez for aircraft, an aircraft carrier, oil, money and to borrow his Special Forces.
Then again he might not.
But he'll let us know.
Or not.

Overgrown foetus.

I have just heard from a very reliable source that Greece have invaded Ireland. This could get interesting!

Chinese whispers mate, truth is the Greeks heard Geithner, Bernanke, Merkel and Trichet were all in Ireland for a secret swingers get together, rumour has it that Trichet and merkel were thrashing out the finer details of their liason when the Greeks walked in causing one of them to collapse in horror :eek: . Finding the truth hard to explain they all concluded that an outright invasion story was the best policy and the most believable.
After all they are all past masters at coming up with sh1ite that no one believes, why change the habit of a lifetime :)

Oh well, 80 posts, f**k all wrong with some lulz eh :cheesy:

I can't believe what a shower Hague has turned out to be.

Ditto Liam Fox, G Osborne and D Cameron.

Very, very disappointing. Thanks to Wikileaks we now know that everyone in power is a bent idiot, especially so in the case of Hague the Vague.

I can't believe what a shower Hague has turned out to be.

Ditto Liam Fox, G Osborne and D Cameron.

Very, very disappointing. Thanks to Wikileaks we now know that everyone in power is a bent idiot, especially so in the case of Hague the Vague.

Seriously? Why not, what did you expect?

To be honest I'm a fan of Hague. Guy's sharp. This has been typical pathetic leftie media ****storm about nothing. It would never have been spun this way had the reds been in charge.

It is time to murder every labour supporter.

Well, homicide really. I would argue it's not murder if they support labour.

i like hague too.

to pin the blame on him for this SAS/MI6 c0ck up is a bit unfair, it will have been them (SAS/MI6/Mandarins) who organised the operation.