Worth investing prop firm

airisthere

I was curious if any of you guys have heard of this prop firm called worth investing? I have been in discussions with them but cannot find any info on them. Any constructive input would be great. thanks

I was curious if any of you guys have heard of this prop firm called worth investing? I have been in discussions with them but cannot find any info on them. Any constructive input would be great. thanks

I cannot find any info on them either. I am currently doing their training process right now which seems to work pretty well. It sure seems strange that I cannot find anything else on them. I'll make a post as soon as I can find any more info.

well i made 67k during my second week during the training process on the demo. i was doing better than everyone else and the day that i went live,....i was up $500 within 30 minutes and then he emails me saying im actually down $900 and then cut me off even tho i was up $1200 within the hour. my profit and loss screen showed that i was up where his showed i was down and what was happening was that there system was so slow that when i hit approve position, by the time it was executed, the price it was executed at was a few cents off of what my screen showed, for ex: where my screen showed i bought ford for $2, it was actually executed at 2.05 but the program still showed that i was in it for $2 so when i sold it, i had a loss even tho my screen showed i was in it for a lower price. i copy and pasted my screen and emailed it to the manager and asked him what he wanted me to do if the program you have us using is showing im up a certain amount of money but your system shows something different. this place is shady dude, aside from all that, they never talked to me on the phone, they have no phone number or any contact info other than email. the place is a joke, complete waste of time. i made 72k in 3 weeks on their demo which doubled what the other trainees had done, yet they cut me off after an hour even though it was their systems error.