Worlds worst trader

mclhrr

I would like to ask For feedback, ideas and other tales of woe regarding spreadbetting. My girlfriend warned me off starting to do it and now Im beggining to think she was right. Ive tried various tactics from trading indicies, gold and individual shares but every time I make a bet the market moves in the opposite direction. Ive tried doubling up on these bets only to be farther out in the opposite direction. Then when I cant stand any further loses I,ll close out the position only to find hours later the market has moved back in the direction I originaly thought it would go. Stop losses have not helped the situation every time Ive set a stop loss Ive been closed out but the market has swung back again.Ive tried everything Ive started smoking again and Im turning into a total basket case. I wish Id never started but feel hooked hoping that my next trade will produce a profit if only a small one. Help me I beg of you.

Mike

If you get a trigger (from your system) to go long, just go short. And Vice Versa.

That should do it.

Bloody hell this threads over 4 years old ??? Crikey what happend.... unusual that this type of honest request gets ignored ? which reminds me, has T2W got a Gambling aware page or support number displayed on the site somewhere.... ?? think they should have one ? or not ?

Well, if that guy is still trading 4 years later, that would be impressive.

Yes, perhaps a gambling aware page is necessary and should be made known to anyone who shows addictive tendencies... perhaps, for instance, when they think they know better than much more experienced members and borrow thousands from a relative to prove a point...

mmm, well all the beer ads on telly have a drink responsibility aware tag, so might be a good idea to have a Visible AD. about gambling addictions

Yes and while we're at it lets ban smoking and handguns for the good of the users, tax entrepeneurs and invade Iraq.

Yes and while we're at it lets ban smoking and handguns for the good of the users, tax entrepeneurs and invade Iraq.

lol yeah rock on , I'm all for the ban of ALL air delivery ordnance. let the world go back to swashbuckling in green tights, theres a little bit more finesse and grace with that. Top idea.... (y)

hmm smoking,, well yeah agree they should ban that too, people can grow the british tobacco plant, Coltsfoot, instead at home, and its good for you as its an expectorant !

Everytime I go for a S*** in the woods i make sure I have this handy website at my side. Comes in handy ....... (y)

Before you go down in the woods today Check it out for all things herbal smoking

Problems resolved.....

well Seen as spreadbetting is seen as gambling, the spreadbeeting forum should have a gambler aware link on it as a sticky, otherwise someone might just try and sue sharky for the advice he allowed others to give on that forum:whistling

I would like to ask For feedback, ideas and other tales of woe regarding spreadbetting. My girlfriend warned me off starting to do it and now Im beggining to think she was right. Ive tried various tactics from trading indicies, gold and individual shares but every time I make a bet the market moves in the opposite direction. Ive tried doubling up on these bets only to be farther out in the opposite direction. Then when I cant stand any further loses I,ll close out the position only to find hours later the market has moved back in the direction I originaly thought it would go. Stop losses have not helped the situation every time Ive set a stop loss Ive been closed out but the market has swung back again.Ive tried everything Ive started smoking again and Im turning into a total basket case. I wish Id never started but feel hooked hoping that my next trade will produce a profit if only a small one. Help me I beg of you.

Mike

Lucky you don't pay any tax :LOL:

Bloody hell this threads over 4 years old ??? Crikey what happend.... unusual that this type of honest request gets ignored ? which reminds me, has T2W got a Gambling aware page or support number displayed on the site somewhere.... ?? think they should have one ? or not ?

This guy called himself 'The World's Worst Trader'

I smell a rat.

For a start his style sounds a little too polished to be a total dork.

Bad traders are bad because they haven't even got to the stage where they know they're bad and ready to accept responsibility. I believe it's called 'unconscious incompetence.'

I reckon if there had been any responses some trading guru spammer would have come along to join in and offer his magic for a small consideration.

All he had to do today was put on his sun goggles and sell dollars, instead he goes on about how difficult this trading malarky is.

Plus ca change.

<<All he had to do today was put on his sun goggles and sell dollars, instead he goes on about how difficult this trading malarky is.>>

Lol! I just spat coffee all over my screen...

Weezy