Women and the female mind..........

Great stuff ...ladz

I wish I knew then what I know now. The bit about emotional stimulation is spot on.
I'm currently carrying out an experiment regarding women. The project is an exporation of the art of the possible...maybe. Whenever I am lucky enough to receive a minor positive reaction...a stare, sly smile.........or even something more tangible like a compliment..... I instantly respond in kind.
I have no expectations........and can speak freely.... cos it's just me playin' about.

This is done regardless of age, race, class or looks. The first phase is taking place at my local supermarket............ :LOL:

You'd be amazed ( I was anyway) at what you can get away with especially with seemingly decent middle class women. But across the board results have largely been favorable.... whether they are shopping with their partners or not......... The key is I will only react to a gesture..... following up a warm lead rather than making a cold call......... if you will.

I dunno why women are acting like this.....but it might be a sense of excitement/fun...the joy of being appreciated... a bit of escapism .......not sure. I'm certainly no a-lister, sometimes unshaven and could do with going to the gym more often......

You're right mate ~ a great place to 'interact' with females. I used to have Sainsburys deliver here, not now. I do the weekly shop, much to the delight of 'Head Office' (y)

And also your comment about : "wish I knew then what...." I'd have been expelled from school at 13 :devilish:

Men only ?

This seems to be a rather blokey thread so far. I'd be interested in the ladies' comments.

This seems to be a rather blokey thread so far. I'd be interested in the ladies' comments.

I'm still in a state of deep suspense as to what thiis thread is about :confused::?::LOL:.....

Is it a thread about body language etc?

Last edited:
You've got some fair size of Cahonas to start a thread of this nature Hookie !? Whats going on?

You know what maybe you just dont "Hit" you women hard enough. Which creates all the agro ?

Hear me now... A little wise owl once told me that women need to be told their place, shepherded into their role. Given direction. Now. maybe today women feel they need to find their direction ,take their direction. ? And this is abnormal.

Yeess hookie, women have been living in a dream world! (my fav. phrase of late)Anyhoo, women need to be told this and that, its an alpha role model clash... women want to be men and men want to be women !? Or men want to cohabit with women,but where are they ? "Az anyone seen my rickiiiii?" ohhh, woo Bianca my love, how distant my dreams are of you...

I think its about passion. Hookie you are passionate, you have passion, I think its a question of joining up with another who also has a passion. Maybe it matters not what their passion is or about or over but that they have passion. I think when a pesron becomes passionate they just want to share it with another er, passionate person. !!

Seek and ye shall find ! :D well you found me brother .

What's goin' on ..not sure.
But I think I want to get off the merry go round now I'm dizzy if you get my drift.... I came off for a break a while back and grew up a bit (behaved).... but got withdrawal symptoms and I want to go back for more..... as in Please SIR....

It's not easy............ Quick one went to blackpool recently for something different... walk into some place to ask for list of hotels as you can tell no planning.......:cheesy:

Lady inside was about mid to late 50's just about old enough to be mummy - not bad for her vintage but never thought anything of it until she went to get a brochure from back of shop and I heard chheep- chheep and back she came smelling well you can guess.....

We had a "good" chat and I moved on ....... No i didn't want to get to know her really well but she knew a lot of ladies in Blackpool......;)
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
PASSION comment ....mega (y)

What's goin' on ..not sure.
But I think I want to get off the merry go round now I'm dizzy if you get my drift.... I came off for a break a while back and grew up a bit (behaved).... but got withdrawal symptoms and I want to go back for more..... as in Please SIR....

It's not easy............ Quick one went to blackpool recently for something different... walk into some place to ask for list of hotels as you can tell no planning.......:cheesy:

Lady inside was about mid to late 50's just about old enough to be mummy - not bad for her vintage but never thought anything of it until she went to get a brochure from back of shop and I heard chheep- chheep and back she came smelling well you can guess.....

We had a "good" chat and I moved on ....... No i didn't want to get to know her really well but she knew a lot of ladies in Blackpool......;)
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
PASSION comment ....mega (y)

Still very vague, but It sounds like you may have stumbled into one of Blackpools "massage parlours" perhaps :idea::confused::?:.

So then what happened?

I'm still in a state of deep suspense as to what thiis thread is about :confused::?::LOL:.....

Is it a thread about body language etc?

I'd welcome women's comments I'm trying to get something sorted here :p

JT - I'm trying to relax and be a "decent" person but it's not (really) working.... I'm getting the feeling they want MAN/new man but not both. I do have some new man tendencies though...............:cheesy:

Oh no it wasn't........

Still very vague, but It sounds like you may have stumbled into one of Blackpools "massage parlours" perhaps :idea::confused::?:.

So then what happened?

"So then what happened ?" ......................................... tut tut!
Nothing happened but that's not the point.......... I mean every time a women offers herself to you do you take it ??

It might be confusing to some as most have ALREADY made their choice as to where they stand on these sorts of issues...

"So then what happened ?" ......................................... tut tut!
Nothing happened but that's not the point.......... I mean every time a women offers herself to you do you take it ??

It might be confusing to some as most have ALREADY made their choice as to where they stand on these sorts of issues...

Apologies, but surely u can perhaps see why i got the wrong impression - you're been far too vague!!! Spill more beans!!!

Yeah right...

Listening to women would possibly be the worst thing to do when trying to learn more about them...

Some of the typically things women say they want/don't want:

..."I just want a nice guy"...

..."I want a guy to treat me right"...

..."I'm fed up with being with jerks"...

..."I'm sick of being treated badly"...

and so on ad infinitum...

Do they really want/not want these things?... Do they f**k!...

Only listen to guys that are good with women already (not me, but I'm getting there after stumbling on this subject for most of my life :eek:)...

This sounds awfully misogynistic... but I really don't mean to come across this way... I love women really... :)

Magnus

There's a difference between the "good" guy.. and the "nice" guy...

The nice guy supplicates... Will do anything for the girl... Would hate for her to think anything ill of him... Would hate to offend her in any way... Is very restrictive with what he says to her... Hopes that if he is nice enough to her for long enough he will eventually "win her over"... Goes past the point of respecting her to putting her up on a pedestal... the list is almost endless... believe me, I know... I used to be this guy!

The good guy however is different... He would do something for the girl just as he would for a friend - no expectations... It is of no consequence to him if she thinks ill of him... He is not afraid of offending her... He does not restrict what he says to the girl because he is attracted to her... He doesn't hang around for the girl, he is confident in himself and his abilities... He respects her. Full stop!... again, I know... I am almost this guy (some more work still required :p)

Magnus

far better off being the latter. just enjoy your life and women come and go. eventually you will find your woman.

I think women are by and large fantastic, and far better representatives of the human race than are men.
Sure, you get the odd bitch. But look at men.....
Turn on the evening National or local news and look at all the crime reported. 90+% is men committing the crime.
Women are victims of crimes committed by men, far more than the other way round. Women are the physically weaker sex, and generally have to put up with a lot of **** subordinance, fear & anxiety caused by men in this world.
Freedoms most men take for granted such as being able to walk the streets safely alone at night, do not exist for (many) women for fear of attack by men etc.

Women are like derivatives. It's nearly impossible to figure most of them out, and there is a good chance they are going to blow up on you, you just don't know when. :LOL: