Wish to get a job in London, in the Capital Market

isaac.i

Hello,
I am new to the Capital Market.
I have experience as computer programmer for over a decade.
I built strategy to trade Futures, and won one best day over 50 points (1 contract) its over $5K with 101 trades. Robot didn't prove it self for the long run. so now it is laying low.

Still learning about the capital market, and wish to get a job (any job) in a Capital Market environment.

One point (maybe very big issue), I don't have a visa, and almost never lived in London.
I live in Israel now.

I am very intelligent. Very Very.
I am fluent in English, since lived in USA for almost a decade.
I learn fast, and have self control.
I have strong personality, so I strongly believe that I fit for trading.

I try to trade today, Stocks, maybe Futures, but looking for guidance.

Any help?
Hiring employers prospects (send private message).

If it is for trading job, I could learn and start remotely, and after proving myself, will come to London.
I am willing (and want) to migrate.

I call London, "the Capital of the Capital Markets", am I wrong?

First post on this forum.
Looking forward for your reply.

I wish to win much....Like you and more (no offence).

Thanks,
Isaac

Getting a job in London isn’t going to be that much easy, I have seen lots of candidates who are having numerous experiences and still wouldn’t be able to achieve good job titles. It would be thus, you have to acquire some good IT Professional certifications. You could go for the Cisco CCNA, CCNP, or CCIE Certifications, or you might just go for the CISSP or CISA Certification if you are interested in going into Informational Security Field. But again you will have to go through lots of study processes, which again would be cost you lots of time and machine. What if you could gain good and authentic study materials, which guarantees your success and also offers you some expert trainers who could help you out in your long journey? Sounds good right! Well, this is all true; you could have it all in here cciedump.spoto.net. They have expert trainers which could help you out and guarantee your success.

Last edited: