Winter blues Trading 2011/12

Flashy, if I may call you that---Jon does---, looks like you did a good one there. Very close to the stop. That's what I don't like about Forex, the stops have to be big and I don't like it, too much.

I agree with Jon. My direction on this is up and I consider the level below 1.6015 as oversold and worth a long entry. Just an opinion.

Flashy, if I may call you that---Jon does---, looks like you did a good one there. Very close to the stop. That's what I don't like about Forex, the stops have to be big and I don't like it, too much.

I agree with Jon. My direction on this is up and I consider the level below 1.6022 as oversold and worth a long entry. Just an opinion.

Yep close to stop,as I said 1.6040 was the ideal entry price,it was a news spike,i would have been mad if it had taken me. Lol flashy is fine

I was wondering the same thing re Trendie and also about your short.

Solid trade imo, not because it worked out but because you knew exactly why you took it.(y)

I was wondering the same thing re Trendie and also about your short.

Solid trade imo, not because it worked out but because you knew exactly why you took it.(y)

The methodology works very well and offers good r/r,problem is they dont always appear,im lucky if I get 2 clear ones a day,and often manage to find ones I dont need. :cry:

with those trades i always take a binary option so as not to miss out if it falls rapidly after being stopped etc

nice one flashy mon brave. i were a tad worried for you for a bit - difficult to dive in the pool without making a splash and going underwater before surfacing.

thanks,got out too early but still got option going.days high could be in place

before i go does any one know why the £ is getting creamed?

why did you remove your comments about Lady flash,your comments make the thread enjoyable. Have you heard from Trendie?

moved it just before mrs J got out of bed :cheesy: as for trendie the last I eyeballed him he was living up to his name and heading for some drag club in a candle lit back street in your parish ( you will know the place well yourself :D)

eur/usd starting to look north bound

Whether I make anything out of this, or not, I didn't get my entry right, not by a long shot.

You were right, Flashy, there was more downside to it!