Winter blues Trading 2011/12

put in a limit on usd/chf at BE

target 108.20 on eur/jpy. back later.

there all coming out of the woodwork now, all we need now is some multinics to get past the mods and it can be just like the good old days!

Split I think I'll frame that call best one were likely to get on this thread, just be sure to let us know which pair once its good for a few hundred:p

What do you mean "Which pair"? USD/CHF,the pair you went short on, of course! Best tip I`ve had this year! :D

I'm not in it yet, BTW. I'm using 30M and threre is no signal for me, yet.

Last edited:
good to see old names here..

I havent blown my account since late july so a big one is imminent.

Guys , don't forget to enter cnbc competition,they had to re set from start due to fraudulent activities, starts today.

nothing like positive talk
i know....but its true...its so frustrating as I believe I know how to make money from this game but yet dont have the ability to do it (ie. discipline/money management problems).
so resorted to programming/automation and that has so far been much tougher than I thought

i know....but its true...its so frustrating as I believe I know how to make money from this game but yet dont have the ability to do it (ie. discipline/money management problems).
so resorted to programming/automation and that has so far been much tougher than I thought

you probably do know how,its your mind playing tricks with you,discipline and money management. Id guess you are always getting out of your winning trades too early.I always see that when I look back that's what I've done on bad weeks

yes and another prob is i overtrade and start taking trades where there is no valid signal...then i go to revenge trading mode and then......

First chart ive posted in about a year on site

Attachments

• 2011-10-31_1423.png
    2011-10-31_1423.png
    68.2 KB · Views: 140
Hell, Vaco, what made you pick that one? I've been watching to go long on it and it has hardly moved. You can't be very happy with it, either.

I have to knock off for the day. The Great Weariness is creeping up on me. Signs of getting a
few years in!

After a short nap I come back and wonder what i've started, 5 pages of dribble and all the lurkers back at it again:cheesy:

my chf got out at be and i'm still in my jpy, currently + 65

split- I saw a pattern which represents an edge to me, funnily enough I missed a long signal on that pair whilst I slept but that would not have gone anywhere either.

be-positive, nice call on eur/usd, hope your riding it like a cowboy ;)

best performing pair so far today has got to be cable, unfortunately I didn't see it at the time so made didly squat from it.

Think i'll take my 60 from jpy and call it a day.

+60 for the day