Winter blues Trading 2011/12

ive even been posting the levels in advance,with charts etc,hardly worth the effort. I guess they want to spend money on courses or get put off by a couple of losers.

EUR/CHF trade,look for simple reasons to trade

Attachments

• 2011-11-09_1617.png
    2011-11-09_1617.png
    62.9 KB · Views: 94
ive even been posting the levels in advance,with charts etc,hardly worth the effort. I guess they want to spend money on courses or get put off by a couple of losers.

Anyone who gets put off by a few losing trades shouldn't even call themselves a trader. Everyone wants the easy money instead of actually putting some effort into it.

Peter

this was posted 1 min earlier on other thread as it may be 5 pips to the good on this thread when posted

taking +30 is of really little help as when i lose its normally 2 x the stake on most pairs,so 1/2 off at +20 is crap r/r. i generally need a least 1 good runner a week to have a good pay day,still hoping

taking +30 is of really little help as when i lose its normally 2 x the stake on most pairs,so 1/2 off at +20 is crap r/r. i generally need a least 1 good runner a week to have a good pay day,still hoping

Hi, Flashy, remember what I said about posting live? It's very difficult, which is why I want you to understand why so many drop out.

Apart from that, though, could I suggest that you stick to no more than two (preferably one) pairs? I think that you are working hard to spot them all and thoe who do read your posts would be more able to debate more.

You deserve to win and I'm sure that you will. Good luck.

Hi, Flashy, remember what I said about posting live? It's very difficult, which is why I want you to understand why so many drop out.

Apart from that, though, could I suggest that you stick to no more than two (preferably one) pairs? I think that you are working hard to spot them all and thoe who do read your posts would be more able to debate more.

You deserve to win and I'm sure that you will. Good luck.

thanks, i am fine with posting live,ive been doing it for a long while,if it begins to affect my results I will stop. I look accross about 20 pairs as my set ups are infrequent