winning ratio

-Catalin-

My lovelies,

I hope I am posting this in the right area of the forum. Out of curiosity, on the Dax, those of you that follow strict strategies and only put on a particular type of trade, what is your winners/losers ratio?

Thanks in advance

Edit: I'd be curious to know what it is on a 1:1 risk reward ratio and then how it changes on a 1:2 rr ratio.

Last edited:
My lovelies,

I hope I am posting this in the right area of the forum. Out of curiosity, on the Dax, those of you that follow strict strategies and only put on a particular type of trade, what is your winners/losers ratio?

Thanks in advance

Edit: I'd be curious to know what it is on a 1:1 risk reward ratio and then how it changes on a 1:2 rr ratio.

Win/losers ratio tends to R/R with the increasing number of trades if your system is fixed of course. IMO, gaining edge is not about paying attention to number of trades you won or lost..

my system is rather fixed so those stats are essential for me. I keep records of the win/lose ratio and average gained / average loss. It's what gives me the confidence to put things on.