Win spread

I love people that base success in the markets on a few weeks profits or a handful of trades.

Listen, I'm not complaining about the methods of the book cause I don'know them, it's just that the marketing virtually guarantees that one can make 50% a month every month for doing nothing. So called 'free' money. That is the scandal and that is the scam - False advertising pure and simple.

You think I'm being hard on juan/Chris? well just think about the poor person who buys a book like this and naively thinks that trading this way will sort out ALL their financial problems. They don't realise the risk part of trading and lose a considerable amount of money, money they CANNOT afford to lose. These are the real victims of this kind of marketing and they simply don't deserve it especially the older folk.

Anley,

Well said!

Its not only the marketing on the site. Juan himself makes these
claims on this board (look at his first post on this thread "i made
24.9% last week"). If you look at his post history over the last
year he has consistently said he is making around 50% each and
every month.

If only he could be a bit more honest...

A Suggestion - Ratification of Juanbyte's Book

Juanbyte - I have an offer for you. Send me a copy of your book - FOC.

I will evaluate it - use it and follow your methods - entirely and completely.

I will report back on this thread with my independent findings, unbiased opinion and honest trading results. On a daily basis with weekly/monthly/quarterly summaries.

Trade-by-trade - profits and losses.

That way your method will remain your proprietary system (I will not divulge it), but the results will be available in sufficient detail for others to be convinced.

PM me for my postal address if you wish to take me up on my offer. I wont charge you anything nor hold you liable for any losses.

ChartMan said:
I'll let you know what I think about the book in more detail tomorrow. It is simple, straightforward and as A320 says, is mostly available on this site and others for free- if you have the time to sift through all the c***. Think of it like a London A-Z. A cheap book, but what would it be like trying to navigate from A to B in London without one? Sure, you'd get there in the end, but how long would it take? How long have you got?
I.

Did you ever get round to a full review CM???

I'd be very interested in reading the clinical findings so to speak,

Thx

CJ

I didn't, as other things cropped up, but by and large there is not much more to be said than I already said. A lot of sound information, some trading setups that can be very profitable, if somewhat risky. Nothing groundbreaking and an interesting read.

Thanks CM..

I know there's been heated debate on this thread, regarding the quality of contents & the way this product as been advertised on these boards in the past. I myself have been very sceptical of the contents, but I trust CM judgement.

:cool:

CJ

Last edited:
All,

FWIW all we need to do is take a look at those so-called statements that are on Chris's website. These show us that his 'proof' is almost 2 years old AND the capital base in the example was under 100 quid.

In light of this the pessimistic amongst us would say that he could start off with 2 grand, divide that up into 40 parts of 50, and starting each week take the 50 bucks and go for bust - either make a shed load or lose the 50 and wait for next week to try again.

So, the odds of Chris/Juan making 50/100 or even 200 % in one week of the 40 'test' weeks are incredibly enhanced.

That's why the 'proof' on his site are 3 years old and that's why it's all nickel and dime stuff. Obvious really.

Rgds,

The General.

Ok guys here's my thoughts on these so called scams.

It may be hard to monitor your customers honesty but if your system really works and you want to sell it you should draw up a contract and get people to sign it before handing out your material. Then you should ask for a minor percntage of your customers gain as payment for one or two years. This way more people would pick up your system and if it really really really works then you will make a fortune from other peoples capital!

Think about it guys

#PJ#

I just read this thread. Am I right that the moderator is saying that this was a valid system. Chartman could you clarify, I got the feeling you feel annoyed at some members for pointing out what looks like an obvious scam?

ChartMan said:
I'll let you know what I think about the book in more detail tomorrow. It is simple, straightforward and as A320 says, is mostly available on this site and others for free- if you have the time to sift through all the c***. Think of it like a London A-Z. A cheap book, but what would it be like trying to navigate from A to B in London without one? Sure, you'd get there in the end, but how long would it take? How long have you got?
I try to lead my whole life with impartiality. If you don't know something for a fact, don't pass an opinion on it, whatever it is. That just makes you look a fool.
Take a read of Newtron's post in the lounge. Think about his comments regarding the way this BB's standards have fallen, and all the petty bickering, comments and sniping. I am sorely tempted to go mad and just ban anyone that takes a poke, is rude, destructive, takes the **** or generally just makes a nuisance or a post that is not pertinent. If that upsets any of you or you think it's undemocratic, then take a hike too. Some people ask for trouble- they can take a hike too.
If you think I'm out of order , I'll ban you too. I could rant on, but I might upset everyone, so I'll leave it there.

Sorry I just saw this one. I don't want to be banned so please ignore my last post if it breaks T2Win rules.

roberk,

You always have the option of editing any post that you have made or even deleting it.

Paul

Bigbusiness said:
juanbyte,

Can you tell me what are the conditions of the 100% money-back guarantee?

The one time I was unfortunate enough to pay for something like this,a long time ago, I could only get my money back if I had proof that I had followed every trade for several months. In short, it would have been impossible to claim my money back.

I now distrust these websites 100%. The advertising looks the same as many of the other websites that are selling complete rubbish.

I also noticed a link to the Index King website.

From the we site "If for ANY reason you are not completely satisfied and do not make money following the system you have our 60 Day Money Back guarantee." Not tried it nor do I know how genuine he or it is.

crabbydog said:
From the we site "If for ANY reason you are not completely satisfied and do not make money following the system you have our 60 Day Money Back guarantee." Not tried it nor do I know how genuine he or it is.

Someone did mention that it isn't so easy to get your money back. Might not be on this thread but I remember reading it.

Bigbusiness said:
Someone did mention that it isn't so easy to get your money back. Might not be on this thread but I remember reading it.

if you read the statement:
"From the we site "If for ANY reason you are not completely satisfied and do not make money following the system you have our 60 Day Money Back guarantee." "

as

"From the we site "If for ANY reason you are not completely satisfied and do not make money following the system you have our 60 Day Money Back guarantee." "

I have added the emphasis on the "and".
Read it like that, and you can see how it could be interpreted that you must take the trades "in addition" to being unsatisfied to claim the refund. :cry: :cry:

http://hop.clickbank.net/?xxxx/juanbyte
This is the affiliate link in winspread where 50% money of purchase goes to ...... !!!!

Guess who ????

donaldduke said:
This thread seems like a scam to me...

We first get Faris asking about winspread.com, his First Post.

We then get juanbyte & jslee saying how wonderfull
winspread.com is.

This thread seems like advertising for winspread to drive
traffic to it.

I wouldnt be suprised if juanbyte has some sort of relationship
with winspread.com, it might even be his site.

Hi,
just like to ask: I came across winspread.com ebook and was going to purchase but thought id do abit of research in it.

Id just like to ask:

Anyone still using it?

Is it worth paying for it?

Does the system work?

Would you recommend it?

Any other information would be appreciated.

Thanks