Win spread

roberk

136 1
ChartMan said:
I'll let you know what I think about the book in more detail tomorrow. It is simple, straightforward and as A320 says, is mostly available on this site and others for free- if you have the time to sift through all the c***. Think of it like a London A-Z. A cheap book, but what would it be like trying to navigate from A to B in London without one? Sure, you'd get there in the end, but how long would it take? How long have you got?
I try to lead my whole life with impartiality. If you don't know something for a fact, don't pass an opinion on it, whatever it is. That just makes you look a fool.
Take a read of Newtron's post in the lounge. Think about his comments regarding the way this BB's standards have fallen, and all the petty bickering, comments and sniping. I am sorely tempted to go mad and just ban anyone that takes a poke, is rude, destructive, takes the **** or generally just makes a nuisance or a post that is not pertinent. If that upsets any of you or you think it's undemocratic, then take a hike too. Some people ask for trouble- they can take a hike too.
If you think I'm out of order , I'll ban you too. I could rant on, but I might upset everyone, so I'll leave it there.

Sorry I just saw this one. I don't want to be banned so please ignore my last post if it breaks T2Win rules.

Trader333

8,655 981
roberk,

You always have the option of editing any post that you have made or even deleting it.

Paul

crabbydog

35 1
Bigbusiness said:
juanbyte,

Can you tell me what are the conditions of the 100% money-back guarantee?

The one time I was unfortunate enough to pay for something like this,a long time ago, I could only get my money back if I had proof that I had followed every trade for several months. In short, it would have been impossible to claim my money back.

I now distrust these websites 100%. The advertising looks the same as many of the other websites that are selling complete rubbish.

I also noticed a link to the Index King website.

From the we site "If for ANY reason you are not completely satisfied and do not make money following the system you have our 60 Day Money Back guarantee." Not tried it nor do I know how genuine he or it is.

Bigbusiness

Experienced member
1,408 23
crabbydog said:
From the we site "If for ANY reason you are not completely satisfied and do not make money following the system you have our 60 Day Money Back guarantee." Not tried it nor do I know how genuine he or it is.

Someone did mention that it isn't so easy to get your money back. Might not be on this thread but I remember reading it.

trendie

Legendary member
6,858 1,416
Bigbusiness said:
Someone did mention that it isn't so easy to get your money back. Might not be on this thread but I remember reading it.

if you read the statement:
"From the we site "If for ANY reason you are not completely satisfied and do not make money following the system you have our 60 Day Money Back guarantee." "

as

"From the we site "If for ANY reason you are not completely satisfied and do not make money following the system you have our 60 Day Money Back guarantee." "

I have added the emphasis on the "and".
Read it like that, and you can see how it could be interpreted that you must take the trades "in addition" to being unsatisfied to claim the refund. :cry: :cry:

alokdaga

5 0
http://hop.clickbank.net/?xxxx/juanbyte
This is the affiliate link in winspread where 50% money of purchase goes to ...... !!!!

Guess who ????

donaldduke said:
This thread seems like a scam to me...

We first get Faris asking about winspread.com, his First Post.

We then get juanbyte & jslee saying how wonderfull
winspread.com is.

This thread seems like advertising for winspread to drive
traffic to it.

I wouldnt be suprised if juanbyte has some sort of relationship
with winspread.com, it might even be his site.

Trader1UK

Established member
648 14
Hi,
just like to ask: I came across winspread.com ebook and was going to purchase but thought id do abit of research in it.

Id just like to ask:

Anyone still using it?

Is it worth paying for it?

Does the system work?

Would you recommend it?

Any other information would be appreciated.

Thanks

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

But it's thanks to our sponsors that access to Trade2Win remains free for all. By viewing our ads you help us pay our bills, so please support the site and disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock