Wim Hof Breathing Method (Health)

trendie

Legendary member
Does anybody do the Wim Hof breathing thing?
I have been trying it for past two weeks, and I noticed, within a matter of days, I was sleeping more deeply, and waking up a little earlier, and more refreshed. (this has been particularly noticeable for me, as I tend to wake with the sun, and so, in winter times, would normally be groggy and lethargic.)

Any experiences for the immune-system-boosting claims?
( I have been doing 4-5 rounds per early evening.)

I have been trying it for past two weeks, and I noticed, within a matter of days, I was sleeping more deeply, and waking up a little earlier, and more refreshed. (this has been particularly noticeable for me, as I tend to wake with the sun, and so, in winter times, would normally be groggy and lethargic.)

Am interested how this could well be part of one of the fairly standard hypnosis induction techniques - as hypnosis is essentially the conscious modification of one's brainwaves, it almost seems a pity to start the trance process and then end it before getting to the really good stuff:)

How have you managed to live for the last 50 years without breathing or knowing how to breathe? More importantly, some guru has to teach you how to breathe?

There's a sucker born every minute.

Just my 2 cents, of course everybody already knows this or some version of "exercise is good for you"

yesterday at the ocean, power walk with interval speeding, uphill, downhill. Didn't need no guru to tell me how to breathe. Nature did it naturally. Is there a better guru than Nature. One thing I've noticed time and again is that the ferocious black maned lions on the Serengetti and Masai Mara never go to a gym, nor do they watch videos about breathing techniques, nor are they bothered with weight loss/gain issues.

To date, cured 8 married fatsos who had not been laid in a decade with just simple instruction, "follow Nature's course in food and movement" = Move slow while you survey your territory, smell the trees, pissing on some here and there (its unfortunate that pissing on trees is not allowed in America) to make your mark, for grub, skip the carbs and eat meat, you were designed for it - the higher the fat content the better because it tells the body there is no Famine. A fatso can lose 5 pounds in a day by just simply rejecting America's stupid sh*t about LEAN MEATS and therefore getting the fattest meats, loaded ground beef, bacon, lamb etc.

Boom#1!: Every week that goes by its a new level of WOW! for the fatso.
Boom#2: When it gets to the point where the fatso who had lost his middle-leg to numbness for a decade now sees a weapon of mass destruction come alive, he is cured and ready to pay it forward.

That be the End Phenomena.

Just another day at the office for Fibo.

Even Baron, owner of the great ET is struggling with breathing, weight issues and whatnot. See my post in his thread that pissed everyone off like here at T2W, but then see his response to me over the phone ....................

On top of all these attacks I got warnings from the lead cop that my ass was grass. Several warnings and threats and just like here at T2W and he followed me around everywhere sending me alerts.

I called Baron on the phone - he knew right away who I was and started lafffffing his ass off and said to me, "they hate you now because you talked dirty to me". Then he shocked me with, "what you said was so funny I secretly laffed my ass off but you understand I can't let on that I too have larceny in my heart - keep posting, I'll reign in Magna (cop)