Why was this post deleted ?

Trader333

8,510 883
Not sure what happened but as you were posting personal images of staff and commenting on them, (after all they only work there), then it is not surprising it was deleted.

scamdeathdealer007

12 0
I understand that the DCMI issues , but then just delete the photos no? These people ripped off Millions from elderly Australians , Can I get some guidelines fix the post and put it back up? Those photos were on there for weeks

scamdeathdealer007

12 0
World Binary Exchange

By the way , I only posted photos of the staff that know they are ripping people off and scaming them, For instance all the sales people and marketing people are lied to so they were left alone.

Was it pulled cause of a proper authority complaint , or by admin ?

Trader333

8,510 883
No you cant have it back because it may have been deleted by Admin for legal reasons so if it has gone it cannot be put back.

ffsear

2,071 405
errrrrr.. might be my fault. World Binary Options or whatever they are called were boasting about their profits on Facebook today. Lots of comments underneath of people asking for their money back and calling them a scam. I posted a link to the thread on their.

scamdeathdealer007

12 0
YES CAN WE PLEASE ,get that post back up, these people deserve what they are getting , they steal money from old people, about 230 of them I have all the clients talking to each other and they are going to the authorizes one by one, but lets try to get that back up? I am sure you can see on the back end the messaging between clients and also all the hits coming to the post from austrialia, you should see the emails and texts I get from the clients, They are all asking for their money back and they wont get it cause it was a ponize scheme that took millions from the elderly

scamdeathdealer007

12 0
So fake!!!

errrrrr.. might be my fault. World Binary Options or whatever they are called were boasting about their profits on Facebook today. Lots of comments underneath of people asking for their money back and calling them a scam. I posted a link to the thread on their.
Yegh I saw this too like OMG those facebook profile are so fake doing the commenting, also on the trade results facebook page they have , you can no longer comment on the results !

Trader333

8,510 883
What part of "no you can't" do you not understand. It is not going back up regardless of what you claim to be the case. If, as you say, millions were caught in something that was not real then there are legal ways of addressing this.

itspossible

2,778 558
scamdeathdealer007 seems like a scam to me-on the original post several people who joined the same time as him have made comment.they all have a post count of 1 etc.im sure he will have had links to his own agenda.nice try NOT

dbphoenix

Legendary member
6,952 1,244
Nobody "takes" money from the stupid. The loss is the price one pays for being stupid.

Stupid has a cost.

Db