why retail FX traders loose

Status
Not open for further replies.

ChocolateDigestive

Experienced member
Here are a a couple of paragraphs that are well worth a read if you want to know why most retail FX tarders loose. they just loose.

and here is a screen grab showing different banks liquidity on an institutional platform.

lolololol.

Attachments

• they just loose.png
    they just loose.png
    142.9 KB · Views: 592
  • institutional platform init.png
    institutional platform init.png
    263.1 KB · Views: 660
if you have these big tools you can get girls like this.

Attachments

• nice rack.jpg
    nice rack.jpg
    10.3 KB · Views: 13,343
Here are a a couple of paragraphs that are well worth a read if you want to know why most retail FX tarders loose. they just loose.

and here is a screen grab showing different banks liquidity on an institutional platform.

lolololol.

Have i missed something? Thought u announced in bright lights you were leaving this place?

I was talking about the OP, why have you announced you are leaving this
place in bright lights?

yeah I announced I was leaving, proceeded to try and get a ban but the mods wont ban me. I wish they would, if you could kindly report all my posts I would be forever grateful. thanks.

well they wont ban me Benj, I tried my hardest but they aint coming up with the goods.

Well im halfway there, it's not that hard. I linked a tattooed sexual abusing preacher with T2W (which i regret and realise now it was a stupid thing to do), so i scored points as a result. I just thought that after interviewing Howard Cohodas, they might do the same while this person was over in Ireland. Obvs., i must re-iterate, t2w do not condone sexual abuse in any form, or for that matter, preacher vendors who kick people in the face.

Status
Not open for further replies.