Why isn't someone providing mortgages to successful traders

I guess it varies. I'm 21, so you would assume I would be under more scrutiny, but I've never had any issues.

No wonder you're too dumb to understand basic concepts :cheesy:

Good of you to try enlightening the world though :LOL:

Thought I would share the below:

Large mortgage loans arranged for client with no taxable income

Need a large foreign national mortgage? We have the banking contacts to provide a tailored solution where other lenders may not be able to help. To discuss this or any other large or complex mortgage case, please contact us on 020 7519 4984 or email us.

Case profile
Our client wanted to purchase a new main residence. However, due to the method in which he earned his income it was highly challenging to find a lender willing to take a view on it.

The client was a professional sports trader whose earnings were derived from electronic bets made on betting exchanges for various sporting events.

Although the client had over 7 years' trading history, all the earnings from such activities were not liable for income tax as they were classified as 'bets' by the HMRC. As such, no formal trading accounts existed that reflected the client's total annual earnings, which were in excess of £400,000.

The lack of taxable income accounts, and the nature of the client's work meant that vast majority of lenders were not willing to lend to the client.

Solution
Through our considerable range of private bank and niche lender contacts, we were able to source a bespoke solution from a niche lender that was prepared to accept that the client's gross income was required.

The client was required to submit substantial betting trade account history, bank statements, and an accountant's letter, as well as showing a positive balance on his savings accounts at the end of each month.

We secured excellent terms for the client, who was very happy and able to proceed with the purchase of his new home.

Deal Highlights

Loan amount: £665,000
Rate: 3.99% fixed rate for 5 years
LTV: 70%
APR: Overall cost for comparison 5.10% APR representative variable
Term: 25 years
Type: Capital Repayment
Loan purpose: Purchase
Lender's arrangement fee: 0.75% of loan amount
Early repayment charges: 3% of loan balance for first 4 years and 1% in year five

Notes
This case study is for information and illustration purposes only. It is not an offer, or suggestion of an offer. Each mortgage case is assessed on an individual basis and there is no guarantee that the solution described here can be repeated in the future.

Please note that this specific deal may not be available to - or suitable for - all customers, dependent on their individual circumstances. The rate quoted may become out of date at short notice and may not be available at the point at which customers enquire about it. This document may not contain all the information needed for customers to make a decision and they should seek advice.

Overall cost for comparison 5.10% APR representative variable based on 25 years at 3.99%. Lender's arrangement fee of 0.75% of the loan amount. The actual rate available will depend on your circumstances. Ask for a personalised illustration.

Your home or property may be repossessed if you do not keep up the repayments on your mortgage. Changes in the exchange rate may increase the sterling equivalent of your debt.

If you a are a truly consistently profitable trader with an edge then you will make money

Forget banks ...they prey on much easier marks than us .....
Fund yourself.....anyone can scrape a few grand together ...cmon

Then make money and grow the pot......

If all else’s fails just become another guru or academy or school or vendor flogging garbage ......jees have you all noticed how much new shit is out there in social media ?