Why do people want to trade Forex?

I mainly trade FX and Indices side by side, to quote old FXMO (bless him, lol), he was correct on one issue, time window trading (albeit, not to a minute, as he did) there are key times throughout the day, when depending on what your trading, opportunity presents itself to get your entries away with a good chance of a positive return. I find by mixing the two, I get more opportunities and can fit them into a short 1.30 - 4.30 trading day. Just don't get greedy, have a target, hit it and walk away. All of course IMHO.

If the profit per trade is low and you need to invest a lot of money to earn more, why is Forex good for trading?

It’s not necessary that you always need to invest a lot of money in forex to earn more. In forex market you can invest small amount and can get it enhanced by taking leverage and bonuses. Forex brokers provide leverage which multiplies the amount of your deposit by the set rate. Like if you take 1:100 leverage that means your deposited amount would become 100x. Also many brokers out there are offering 100% deposit bonus that means if you invest $1000 your account will get credited with $2000. So, with less investment you can trade for more amount and can earn profits on that.

No other market brings together so many favorable conditions for getting started and making money. Just remember that if you can make money in forex, you can also lose money.

No other market brings together so many favorable conditions for getting started and making money. Just remember that if you can make money in forex, you can also lose money.

Yeah...! Forex is very risky business, but with all risks it is also too much rewarding. All we need to do is have some good knowledge and skills and experience, which we can get through lots of practice.

Yeah it is the only attraction of Market, but all you need to learn is how to turn those risks into rewards and then you can become successful.

Forex is a profitable source for making money. We can earn from forex easily. If we can apply our trading skill, then we can make double of our balance, so we can make profit easily with our experience.

Forex trading is a profitable business, but it is not that easy to make profits in here. It is not a quick rich business; it needs a lot of time & effort, desired skills, knowledge and experience to excel in forex trading. So entering the market with the mindset of making profits might not give you desired results, instead focus on learning and acquiring more and more skills.

Forex is a profitable source for making money. We can earn from forex easily. If we can apply our trading skill, then we can make double of our balance, so we can make profit easily with our experience.

Easily? Are you serious? :) How much profit have you already made easily? :)

Why I keep going back to it I really don't know? A whole different animal altogether.

Brokers are always happy as they have nothing to lose, they just use other people money to trade and make their own with it.

As simple as that is, most of the people want to trade forex to make money, as forex is considered to be a profitable business. But we must realize that making money here is not that easy. It requires a lot of time, hard work, skills, and knowledge to trade well. One can surely become rich and make money but only with the continuous and desired efforts.

for the cool factor at parties ask what you do "i trade currencies". :smart: "ohh wow whats that SHE ASKS??" well let me fill you in :) lot more cool factor than i bought 100 shares microsoft...:sleep:

for the cool factor at parties ask what you do "i make believe i trade currencies". :smart: "ohh what a weirdo she says. i then kill her with an axe
giphy.gif

Only Reason people want to trade Forex is because this business alone can meet persons Dream of life if learnt and practiced Correctly.