Why do people want to trade Forex?

• All members of T2W are welcome to come along to our quarterly social meet-up, this Saturday 22nd June, at the Clachan Pub in Central London.
    Find out more.

SmartGeek

206 6
Yeah it is the only attraction of Market, but all you need to learn is how to turn those risks into rewards and then you can become successful.

RoiFX

6 0
Forex is a profitable source for making money. We can earn from forex easily. If we can apply our trading skill, then we can make double of our balance, so we can make profit easily with our experience.

s.taylor

7 0
Forex trading is a profitable business, but it is not that easy to make profits in here. It is not a quick rich business; it needs a lot of time & effort, desired skills, knowledge and experience to excel in forex trading. So entering the market with the mindset of making profits might not give you desired results, instead focus on learning and acquiring more and more skills.

Haffizz

16 0
Forex is a profitable source for making money. We can earn from forex easily. If we can apply our trading skill, then we can make double of our balance, so we can make profit easily with our experience.
Easily? Are you serious? :) How much profit have you already made easily? :)

piphoe

Legendary member
10,038 194
Why I keep going back to it I really don't know? A whole different animal altogether.

SmartGeek

206 6
Brokers are always happy as they have nothing to lose, they just use other people money to trade and make their own with it.

liam.harper

6 0
As simple as that is, most of the people want to trade forex to make money, as forex is considered to be a profitable business. But we must realize that making money here is not that easy. It requires a lot of time, hard work, skills, and knowledge to trade well. One can surely become rich and make money but only with the continuous and desired efforts.

foroom lluzers

Veteren member
3,612 135
because they want to get money from brokers , they like to earn gambling money.

piphoe

Legendary member
10,038 194
for the cool factor at parties ask what you do "i trade currencies". :smart: "ohh wow whats that SHE ASKS??" well let me fill you in :) lot more cool factor than i bought 100 shares microsoft...:sleep:

FxTim

38 1
Only Reason people want to trade Forex is because this business alone can meet persons Dream of life if learnt and practiced Correctly.

Reactions: piphoe