Why do people want to trade Forex?

Hey vanillaman

Interesting comments ......start a thread up ......I'm sure you will get a lot,of attention

I'm always happy to learn new tricks

N

Hey vanillaman

Interesting comments ......start a thread up ......I'm sure you will get a lot,of attention

I'm always happy to learn new tricks

N
Thanks NVP. I have started that thread. So let's see. It is a great place to talk strategy I guess. I think retail FX really needs to be showed the way. These brokers can be criminal. :)

People love forex because there is a low chances of getting loss. If you know about Forex well and have determination with knowledge. You can easily earn from forex.

I cant say i agree i mean, forex trading is a zero sum game, and chances of losing are bigger, thats why there is a legend/myth that only 5% of forex traderes actually make it, the rest quit :)

Forex is the biggest business platform in the world. With trading skills and experience good strategies you can make consistent profits. But if you treat it like a betting game which depend on luck then you will get burnt.

I cant say i agree i mean, forex trading is a zero sum game, and chances of losing are bigger, thats why there is a legend/myth that only 5% of forex traderes actually make it, the rest quit :)
It is a zero sum game but that does not mean you can't make money, the entire capital flow of the economy is a zero sum affair, in economics we call it a circular flow, in fact sum will argue the economy is a negative sum game, since we are in debt and pay interest on the principal but countries still make money or grow. It is all down to perception.

Most people struggle with stop placement which is the real con, why on earth must we trade with stop losses? Well, I suppose some will say to minimise the loss but with the big brokers holding the prices, they can hunt orders everywhere without restriction. So this is what makes Forex a losing game, it is that market inefficiency called broker. That's why I trade Options, it makes no sense trading spot. Don't shoot me I have already been killed 1000 times for saying all spot trades are losing trades, any win is pure luck.

The signal to noise ratio in forex is extremely low due to high competition. This makes most systems and trades random. On top of that forex trading is expensive despite assertions to the contrary by brokers. One pip for standard EUR/USD lot is $10. That is a lot. By the time you place a trade you are already $20 in red at least. If spread opens during fast markets this can damage your profits. Need substantial edge to win in noise games like forex. This blog has interesting simulations and explanations.

The signal to noise ratio in forex is extremely low due to high competition. This makes most systems and trades random. On top of that forex trading is expensive despite assertions to the contrary by brokers.

You are so FOS, almost laughable :clap:

every market has it's own characteristic behaviour ..

for you to dismiss the biggest market in the world as capricious LOL

The signal to noise ratio in forex is extremely low due to high competition. This makes most systems and trades random. On top of that forex trading is expensive despite assertions to the contrary by brokers. One pip for standard EUR/USD lot is $10. That is a lot. By the time you place a trade you are already $20 in red at least. If spread opens during fast markets this can damage your profits. Need substantial edge to win in noise games like forex. This blog has interesting simulations and explanations.
You make a good point. The noise in the spot market is heavy, so most trades become luck. It is spot after all. It is like turning a radio up and down before going full blast. It's crazy. I use to trade interbank Options, I never realised how bad the spot market was until I left banking and wanted to trade it. In the end I found an Options broker, that did the Options for retail and they are exactly like the banks Vanilla. They get their liquidity from Goldman Sachs.

Anyway, I have to agree on cost. Options are not cheap but at least you can profit. What you say about spreads is the half of it. I was doing some training for a broker in London and when I saw, what these guys can do... I shook my head. You think you are paying $10, in actual fact most brokers get $60 at least on Euro Dollar and that's on the exit as well. So the bill you twice on the spread. The ones who say 0 spreads get you on Commission and in order to claim 0 spread at midnight they 0 the spread once but since it is floating it doesn't matter at all. These ones charge commission so in the end you pay $9 on commission plus the mark ups a total $60-$70 and they call it ECN... Lol!

The reason why people trade forex because they want to earn large amount of money that they can use on their daily living. Forex is one of the best way to earn money. Just remember to have knowledge on how the market flow so you'll know what could be the best plan to use.

Forex Trading earns a good and ample amount of money which is why people always want to do Forex Trading.

I guess we can say forex trading is "tempting" instead of any other thing that brings too many traders trying to trade it to become millionaire over the night.

people want to earn good by trading in Forex. I would suggest you to take services from Signalstime, as I have very good experience.

its funny - you havnt mentioned them before at all ?.....:LOL:

beam me up scotty

man on man do we need a few clean sweeps though the T2win threads ......jees what a joke these days

6099-darktone-albums-general-3-picture4202-pot.png

nice D ....;).....all responding to the signals time salesman but hey .....I doubt we will ever agree on much these days

have a good one .....F sends his love by the way

N

jees i'm slacking .........that dentist sure can rackem up :)

Happy to apologise to mrlogitech when he has racked up 1.4 m views on his thread

N

Last edited:
Forex market is place from where traders can earn high returns by performing accurate and effective forex trading. Forex trading fulfills the aim of traders, hence traders want to do forex trading.

thanks - I wondered what the hell I was doing here :cool:

Forex market is place from where traders can earn high returns by performing accurate and effective forex marketing aimings based on 1.4m views of threads and shìt. Forex trading fulfills the delusional aim of traders to tarde within 2 points per pip accuracy for +100% per hour while beginning, moving on to +5000% per keytime once 10,000 hours has been spent at the face of coal, hence traders want to do forex trading.

Good post! Nice to hear someone say how it really is. (y)