Why do people want to trade Forex?

Forex Trading is quite a risky and it is very much money yielding too. Thus people come to Forex Trading as they make money in it than any other field.

Only reason why every one wants to trade Forex is because this business can be started with lowest investment as such as $10 or even less and with carefully workout one can multiply this money to hundreds of $$$ .. so its a great business indeed.

cause bucket shops need the money
people trade forex because of the above-you make zero sense dude-take that
xRJR4_s-200x150.gif

People who want to trade forex are divided into two groups - total beginners and experienced traders - so it is obvious there cannot be a single reason for trading it.

Total beginners believe forex offers the following (whether or not it really does is another question) -
* massive leverage compared to a stock trading account
* 24hr trading
* less news event related risk

People who want to trade forex are divided into two groups - total beginners and experienced traders - so it is obvious there cannot be a single reason for trading it.

Total beginners believe forex offers the following (whether or not it really does is another question) -
* massive leverage compared to a stock trading account
* 24hr trading
* less news event related risk

There is only one real reason to trade it , to make money , the results are well known.

There is only one real reason to trade it , to make money , the results are well known.

The main (but not only) objective is indeed to make money.

But a more interesting question is why try to make money through forex? Why not trade stocks? Commodities? Ebay? Second-hand cars? Antiques?

The main (but not only) objective is indeed to make money.

But a more interesting question is why try to make money through forex? Why not trade stocks? Commodities? Ebay? Second-hand cars? Antiques?

Why not forex?

I started with forex because it was affordable and because I am based in Oceania I can trade the LO, also because it moves and market does not close risking a gap...

Yes, absolutely, they think that they can just enter the Market and start making money, but it is not that simple, you need to have lots of knowledge and experience and skills to become successful in Forex Trading, without it you would be just wasting your money.

People come into market place to earn profit rapidly without learning. And as a result they become loser when trading practically.

THEY read gob****e on internet sites , gob****e from bucket shop money , then noobs read it , they read piphoes , then they fink they are going to make money with stops , from the bucket shops.Tight stop was promoted by bucket shop agent for bucket profits , not for traders.

THEY read gob****e on internet sites , gob****e from bucket shop money , then noobs read it , they read piphoes , then they fink they are going to make money with stops , from the bucket shops.Tight stop was promoted by bucket shop agent for bucket profits , not for traders.

True Dis

Yeah, the profit that are included in the Forex Trading, are too much but the risks are too, if you wanna become successful, you need to have lots and lots of practice.

haha ok ill try to put a personal opinion out there, 6 or 7 years ago, i was into online gambling and shifted to forex trading since both are done on a pc, well i was in for a surprise, I actually though it was a walk in the park and blew my fair share of accounts both on demo and live, and i got frustrated but frustrated in a sense "why cant i freakin make it work" and simply took two steps back and took baby steps to start understand and maybe try basic less risky strategies, first it was scalping small, hit and run tactics, till gradually understanding the eurusd, studying the gold prices and the fun part is how many global events actually are inter winding (i hope its the right word) with each other and how economies are literally based on decisions made by a small group of people in power, and how we all dance to the tune of the big boys and settled for trying to grab pips inbetween. and a large part of it is the profit and the benifit that comes from working a couple of hours a day and making the same salary of an 8 hour job with over time. LOL

People trade Forex mainly for the money involved, it is the largest market with about 5 trillion USD turnover of each day.

Yeah, but on the contrary, they believes that it is quite easy to make money in the Forex Trading, and thus they enter the trade without proper knowledge and hence lose it.