Why do Forex Traders Lose Money

Irrespective of the trading system you use, you’ll go thru periods of winnings, roll-downs and flat performances. During these periods, you shouldn’t feel discouraged or dejected; eventually you’ll recover your losses and move ahead. Now and then, market wizards’ performances are punctuated by periods of negativity, and there’s no way around this. Ultimately, most of them (especially those who’re good at risk management) would recover their losses and move ahead.

But unfortunately most of the traders failed to maintain the discipline and eventually failed in risk management. They always try to recover losses with higher lots. In that that losses will further increase.

I think the ratio of successful traders is more than 06% . If so many traders are fail in this market then it will loose its popularity soon . It is true that here more than 70% are looser who start forex with low learning and experience.

I must agreed with most guys here. I learned the hard ways, ie: no experience , knowing nothing just trying demo first for 3-4 months and blow out maybe 8-12 account.... hahaha suits me well.:innocent: Then opened up real account with small money <200 USD, and know what ... also burned it up in a flash. Not once... couples of times exactly. But I never give up hopes... I know I'm doing it the wrong way so I learned back, from websites, PDF , blogs... I just study them and apply which suits me well and I'm comfortable and confident with them. Oh ... I also attend 1 course for forex actually and it opened up a new dimension in my knowledge, PRECISELY need PATIENCE & MONEY MANAGEMENT.
After all that, I know forex not easy as they all said... U must learned and know what UR doing and why UR doing it. Don't try to trade with small money U have, it's worthless and hopeless.