Why become a trader?

AdamCantor

127 11
I decided to become a trader because trading is extremely challenging and there is always something new to learn.
me too, always interesting to stay in the loop with the financial industry too. keeps the brain ticking, and also nice to earn profit from it

Reactions: Hudson Jack

AdamCantor

127 11
Trading is a rather fascinating activity, which, among others, helped me achieve certain financial successes. Trading is in high demand. The only option when traders will be unclaimed is a sharp dissapearence of all assets and the transition of all states of the world to a single currency. As a trader you work exclusively on your own. You have no salary and there is a gain from successful. So, the size of your income depends solely from you. The possibility of combining with other activities. All these advantages are for me, which is why I like to trade.
i dont think that many people are able to earna living FULL time from forex. idk, i dont know many pepole myself who do, mostly just part time

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

But it's thanks to our sponsors that access to Trade2Win remains free for all. By viewing our ads you help us pay our bills, so please support the site and disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock