Why are there so many trading forums ?

counter_violent

Legendary member
11,267 3,005
As you are not in the business, you will never know. I am sure the advertising revenue at t2w is sufficiently handsome for the mods to dispense with 'trading' and the associated risks. Then there's the jackpot of someone coming along to pay a couple of millions for the site and it's member email addresses.

If I were in your shoes, I'd give up that random entry system (with a MA cross over theme) of yours and start a sure bet money maker of running a forum. Have you ever wondered why CV could make 500% in a couple of weeks, yet he preferred modding a forum instead ?

Joe what is this nonsense about ?

Very occasionally I might post a nugget or 2. It's not my problem if you can't recognize them...capish !

Iv'e helped quite a few members for free over the yrs.
Here's a clue...they don't find me, I find them.

Oh and don't worry, you will never be found.

Last edited:

MattSmith

7 0
Hi The hare,

You got wonderful replies from the very Intelligent members but simply I can say that trading is just directly related to the money so everyone want to earn money so some people started the forums so that the can provide service to get money and users use them for the same cause.

neil

Legendary member
5,167 748
Hi The hare,

You got wonderful replies from the very Intelligent members but simply I can say that trading is just directly related to the money so everyone want to earn money so some people started the forums so that the can provide service to get money and users use them for the same cause.

What happened to punctuation and sentence construction ?
:sleep:

neil

Legendary member
5,167 748
there are zillions of discussion forums to discuss virtually anything and everything

millions of people post trillions of messages on these boards every day

so why would one get surprised about trading forums

Tea time ?

Attachments

• hare.jpg
    hare.jpg
    7.4 KB · Views: 208

thepom

91 4
Where money is the goal then (as has already been pointed out) I suppose there is the hope that someone will come along one day with a ton of money to pay for your community, look no further than Martin Lewis for evidence of this one. But I am guessing these are very few and far between.

Who is Martin Lewis and what did he do? Did he sell a forum for megabucks??

Didn't ForexFactory get sold a couple of years ago? How much did it go for?

15 min tlb

2,057 98
Why would anyone set up such a thing ?
Is there a deliberate conspiracy to spread disinformation ?
Why do the people who start them believe they are useful ?

Discuss

The merchants are very clever , they are looking for someone to come on their sites , and post the holy grail trading methods.So they can become billionaires , and get free knowledge of the holy grail.

new_trader

Legendary member
6,665 1,489
15 min tlb is banned. Too bad, I was hoping BeginnerJoe would get banned. Not because I want him gone. I just thought it would be fun to watch The CEO and Mods chasing him all around the WWW begging for him to return to T2W.

Reactions: mike.

counter_violent

Legendary member
11,267 3,005
15 min tlb is banned. Too bad, I was hoping BeginnerJoe would get banned. Not because I want him gone. I just thought it would be fun to watch The CEO and Mods chasing him all around the WWW begging for him to return to T2W.

Like we did when anyone previously got banned.

Yeah right...dream on !

Reactions: samirs

China Diapers

Established member
536 35
What did 15 min tlb get banned for?

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

But it's thanks to our sponsors that access to Trade2Win remains free for all. By viewing our ads you help us pay our bills, so please support the site and disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock