Who is the worst member on T2W?

Fibotrader......I wish he would be more frank and open on his views ? ......:LOL:

Fibotrader......I wish he would be more frank and open on his views ? ......:LOL:

That's not the half of it. Fibo requested a DISLIKE button several times already. No luck. Imagine the stats? Let me show you. The #dislikes would not only exceed #posts, it would eclipse 'em. My current best guess is that for every post made I would receive 25 Dislikes minimum. :ROFLMAO:

There is even deeper psychology available for those who do graphs and stuff .................. I have 79 Likes at T2W. Let that sink in for a bit. Now I ask you this, " who might these fellas be?" I know the answer, so here it is .....................

Be who you are and say what you mean because the ones who mind don't matter and the ones who matter don't mind.

Fibo requested a DISLIKE button

Members can express their dislike with the report button.
You just won't be able to see it right away:D.

Members can express their dislike with the report button.
You just won't be able to see it right away:D.
View attachment 273925

Report button is for sissies, snitches and child molestors.

DISLIKE button is for adults, MEN, WOMEN who come out straight and state their displeasure and want the recipient to know it. That's the way I like it, up front and in my face. Always have always will. Sneaky sh*t is not Big Joe's way

Give a reason please.

Who is the worst member on T2W?
Give a reason please.

fibo_trader.. A person of considerable intemperate disposition.

I have always excelled at this. It is my forte. I would never be able to tolerate being 2nd best in this regard.

But even the worst kind has a quality they are extremely proud of - so proud in fact that even DEATH is minor compared to ............. TRADING stinks compared to this ultimate quality fo the Gods - the only one thing that God looks for when one asks for Help - scars

public flogging in boarding school in foreign country (parents would never find out, all letters consored) to give up the names of the other boys (participants) who were with Big Joe to watch the female teachers undress late at night after a movie. (All boy school)

The full grown adult who delivered the flogging got tired and could not continue - the strength returned to big Joe within seconds and he said with full eye contact, "you lose"

The hundreds of boys cheered like there was no tomorrow. Since that time everythng else is a piece of cake. 1/2" scars on my bum for weeks therafter. Big Joe at age 7 became KING. At the hospital even the 4 nuns let me lay my head on their breasts. One was super pretty.