Who is the worst member on T2W?

Weren't any bullies in shooting school either. :cool:

I am a concealed indecent exposure premature ejaculation instructor. Don't even go there with me about shooting school.

There is nothing funny about people emptying their clip early. I've seen stains in trousers that won't come off, even with Vanish.

Why were you banned?

Banned for about 3 days.

Reason .... Undermining T2W.

I found this rather surprising because I do not know anything about undermining.

I once worked as Finance Director in a Gold mine in Papua New Guinea but that was open-cast surface mining.

I really am not an expert on undermining at all .

Maybe it was a case of mistaken identity.

Banned for about 3 days.

I found this rather surprising because I do not know anything about undermining.

I once worked as Finance Director in a Gold mine in Papua New Guinea but that was open-cast surface mining.

Banned for about 3 days.

Undermining T2W? There's a whole lot that should get a ban if that's a crime. Most of them are easy to spot, they're usually selling something.

Undermining T2W? There's a whole lot that should get a ban if that's a crime. Most of them are easy to spot, they're usually selling something.

Thats what they banned me for :LOL: I wasnt selling anything, but I did upset up the sites favourite vendor :LOL:

The current thinking on why we get fat as we get older is that it is mainly due to a reduction in muscle mass.

We then burn less calories all day as a result. Best way to reduce the waistline is to rebuild muscle mass and think about what your eating. Is it adding value or just empty calories?

Been thinking about Black Swan some more... how's about we all be more... constructive... in our criticism towards the chap?