Who controls our future

Pat494

Legendary member
This video is interesting because it sets out the way AI and crypto currencies are being geared up by rich men behind the scenes.
Straight out of a James Bond movie.

Sorry Pat, I couldn't even get to 6 minutes of this drivel. Is the ending very funny?

The whole point of AI is, can it come up with new stuff or just milk the web of old info ?

The whole point of AI is, can it come up with new stuff or just milk the web of old info ?

Yep, that's it in a nut shell, isn't it?

So far there are no real AI and might not be in our life time (hopefully)...
Right now we have only very fast process of information to find already made answers...

I am kind of keeping an eye on that filed for years, because all my trading robots are based essentially on the human fear and greed, so if one day the real AI comes along, it will change the market behavior and this is when the real singularity will occur... the day the real AI will start to think for itself without human models or "teachings"

OR maybe it will be as fearful and as greedy as us humans, which will not end up well for the human kind...

I think this next vid shows a truthful view

And where are we in the present ? Well interest rates have risen again after years of extra cheap credit. A year or two before the rates take effect on profits and people are desperate to borrow. So the next big bust won't be too far away.

No one actually knows who controls the future. You can only suppose that there's some group that everyone knows about that controls everything, but who controls them?

pat, she parrots a lot, takes the statement and forms a question back :D

Our future is determined by our power and everyone should understand that.

That is surely the outlook of a mad general/dictator.
Hopefully the future will be determined by reasonable and moderate politicians for the benefit of all.