Which way will the Dow Jones go

batsonar

Experienced member
According to my unique technical analysis the DOW should rise this week from Monday 18th November 2018. We are on the way up I think.

According to my unique technical analysis the DOW should rise this week from Monday 18th November 2018. We are on the way up I think.

Hello Bat, long time no see. Have you given up on your previous doom and gloom end of the world predictions?

Pretty pointless creating a new thread and that is your contribution

Fail

This forecast is 100% unreliable¹.

1. Monday is the 19th November 2018.

is this the Labor Day/Thanksgiving thing?
where the market seasonally tends to dip around Sept-Nov, and rises up to peak around 2nd week of January. (santa rally)

can i let you know on friday ? ....easier to call it then :LOL:

can i ask why your technique is unique ?

(he asked foolishly) ;)

Reactions: 2be
Christmas Rally?

The Santa Claus as far as the market is concerned will be the US Federal Reserve. They will determine what happens next, nothing else.

Reactions: 2be
The Santa Claus as far as the market is concerned will be the US Federal Reserve. They will determine what happens next, nothing else.

This man is not likely to see Christmas rally this year ( more precisely, not likely to meaningfully participate in it) , not that it might not happen.

https://nypost.com/2018/11/20/tearful-hedgie-apologizes-on-video-for-losing-clients-money/

A chilling reminder, do not let rouge wave or any other wave destroy your account like that. I do feel sorry for the guy and video like that is likely to have a great positive impact of any promotional material before any is tempted to join a "family" with a surname, Hopeful Losers, who trust rouge waves without any inhibition/s and protection.
Computers are great, so are books.
Responsibility is vital, and what one calls rouge wave is a perfect surfing wave to others.

I wonder what the traders on the other side have to say about these positions, certainly they will not be that unwise and post it on you tube, congratulating themselves by achieving an outcome that comes as normally as breathing.

2be

Last edited:
If you have not watched my video on my stock market system to predict the moves on the Dow Jones then this is a picture of the indicators I use. This is a 3 month 1 day bar chart of the Dow Jones. The top window is the Dow Jones. Under this is the first indicator that I use to predict the rise and fall. What I am interested in is when the indicator reaches 100% in the green or 100% in the red. You buy into the Dow Jones when the indicator (in red) turns up from 100%. You sell when the indicator (in green) turns down from 100%. As you can see it appears to predict the direction of the Dow Jones very accurately. Let me know what you think.
Untitled 33.jpg

Last edited: