Which way will the Dow Jones go

batsonar

Nov 17, 2018
According to my unique technical analysis the DOW should rise this week from Monday 18th November 2018. We are on the way up I think.

new_trader

Jan 1, 2006
Christmas Rally?

The Santa Claus as far as the market is concerned will be the US Federal Reserve. They will determine what happens next, nothing else.

2be

Feb 13, 2007
The Santa Claus as far as the market is concerned will be the US Federal Reserve. They will determine what happens next, nothing else.
This man is not likely to see Christmas rally this year ( more precisely, not likely to meaningfully participate in it) , not that it might not happen.

https://nypost.com/2018/11/20/tearful-hedgie-apologizes-on-video-for-losing-clients-money/

A chilling reminder, do not let rouge wave or any other wave destroy your account like that. I do feel sorry for the guy and video like that is likely to have a great positive impact of any promotional material before any is tempted to join a "family" with a surname, Hopeful Losers, who trust rouge waves without any inhibition/s and protection.
Computers are great, so are books.
Responsibility is vital, and what one calls rouge wave is a perfect surfing wave to others.

I wonder what the traders on the other side have to say about these positions, certainly they will not be that unwise and post it on you tube, congratulating themselves by achieving an outcome that comes as normally as breathing.

2be

Last edited: