Which Way Dow? Market Direction

The WASP sonar placed a long on EURGBP on the week before Christmas 2006 at £100 per pip which I exited last month...........

Do ya believe me?!! :whistling

You're a very honest guy wasp. I know you wouldn't be lying about these kind of things :cheesy:

If that's the case, than why not short now and tell us the target and timeframe?

:|

Target for the Dow is 0. Financial Armageddon. Bat Sonar System has produced such a massive signal it’s gone off the scale. This means something has gone seriously wrong in the financial system.

Target for the Dow is 0. Financial Armageddon. Bat Sonar System has produced such a massive signal it’s gone off the scale. This means something has gone seriously wrong in the financial system.

When? Tomorrow? Next month? Next year? Within 100 years?

Please, share with us the secrets of the holy grail. When can we expect that 0 on our charts? I'd like to know because I need to adjust some things in my calculations (dividing by zero has it's own kind of problems ya know...)

PS: Excuse me, but I thought it was called Fibonacci or Holy Grail, has it changed it's name? And what does Batman has to do with all this :confused:

HG, can you use your Bat Sonar System to predict the winning numbers for the next Euro Million? That would be very nice, as I am running out of cash to burn for cooking.

Can it go up first? Seeing as it already has........... :LOL:

Oh, would a rolled up copy of the FT help??

Do not be fooled by my status I have experience with in... we will see a flock pigs flyin past come june/july

HG, can you use your Bat Sonar System to predict the winning numbers for the next Euro Million? That would be very nice, as I am running out of cash to burn for cooking.

Yes easily. You would have to analyse all the numbers produced in the Euro Million from the start. Then produce a computer graph with the 6 forms of Fibonacci (support and resistance levels) that I use to predict the stock market. Trouble is I am not a computer programmer. I am a mathematician. Probably the best the world has ever seen.

Click on the link below: What is Fibonacci? Am I really talking rubbish?

T2W Day Trading & Forex Community

Last edited:
Dear Holy Flail/BAT Sonar/James, a most amusing thread. It’s how I too would imagine a Reuters or Bloomberg feed would look if the latest technology available was a John Bull printing set.

The Dow simply is physically unable to ever get to 0 because I have a long-term short trade in. I sold it in 1932 at 41.23 and I’m still holding on for it to come back into profit. Give it time to mature. Room to breathe etc.

As you seem mesmerised by fibs, can I suggest you measure the distance between your nose and your keyboard and then the distance from your keyboard to the last trail of bullsh!t you laid. I am fairly certain the ratio will be significant.

Dear Holy Flail/BAT Sonar/James, a most amusing thread. It’s how I too would imagine a Reuters or Bloomberg feed would look if the latest technology available was a John Bull printing set.

The Dow simply is physically unable to ever get to 0 because I have a long-term short trade in. I sold it in 1932 at 41.23 and I’m still holding on for it to come back into profit. Give it time to mature. Room to breathe etc.

As you seem mesmerised by fibs, can I suggest you measure the distance between your nose and your keyboard and then the distance from your keyboard to the last trail of bullsh!t you laid. I am fairly certain the ratio will be significant.

Yes you are exactly right. Fibonacci explains everything in the universe and that is a scientific fact. Click on the links below: Please read ALL OF THEM. The first one is a good one. Phi & Fibonacci Anomalies.

Phi & Fibonacci Anomalies

Spiral Page

Fibonacci, Fibonacci Numbers, Fibonacci Sequence

Spirals

Fibonacci Numbers and Nature

Am I really talking nonsence?????????? If you can use Fibonacci to explain life and the universe you can use Fibonacci to explain how the stock market works! Am I God in disguise? Am I the Creator of the universe and life? Life didn’t get here by chance. It was a great mathematician who designed it all.

Last edited:

Attachments

• holy grail 2.gif
    holy grail 2.gif
    22 KB · Views: 156

Yes you are exactly right. Fibonacci explains everything in the universe and that is a scientific fact. Click on the links below: Please read ALL OF THEM. The first one is a good one. Phi & Fibonacci Anomalies.

Phi & Fibonacci Anomalies

Spiral Page

Fibonacci, Fibonacci Numbers, Fibonacci Sequence

Spirals

Fibonacci Numbers and Nature

Am I really talking nonsence?????????? If you can use Fibonacci to explain life and the universe you can use Fibonacci to explain how the stock market works! Am I God in disguise? Am I the Creator of the universe and life? Life didn’t get here by chance. It was a great mathematician who designed it all.

Holey Braille, floored arguments, it's the blind leading the blind!

BAT: Bore And Torment, those poor fools on T2W....
BAT: Buy At Trade price, the DOW at 0...
BAT: Bull$h!t And Trash, that'll get 'em fighting...

There may be a punchline at some point in the distant future. Only trade call has been DOW to 0 so far :sleep: getting the audience though :rolleyes:

Holey Braille, floored arguments, it's the blind leading the blind!

BAT: Bore And Torment, those poor fools on T2W....
BAT: Buy At Trade price, the DOW at 0...
BAT: Bull$h!t And Trash, that'll get 'em fighting...

There may be a punchline at some point in the distant future. Only trade call has been DOW to 0 so far :sleep: getting the audience though :rolleyes:

Life is all perspective. What you see along with the rest of mankind is not what I am seeing. It is certainly the blind leading the blind. Come back when Financial ARMAGEDDON strikes around the world.

I told you this Credit Crunch is going to bite hard. Dow 0 will be visited. Stand by for more bad news on the economy. This is early days.

If you must trade then:

Short the Dow
Short the NASDAQ
Short the FTSE
Short the Dollar
Long especially on Gold
Long on Oil

The Dow has been range bound and has been in a corridor since about the 22nd January 2008. It should make a break down soon.

Last edited:
The lowest we go is 12400 then its off to new highs.......... then maybe after we tank.

The lowest we go is 12400 then its off to new highs.......... then maybe after we tank.

Why 12400? Is there any significance in that number? Please explain. How do you tank if there is a credit crunch around the world?

There is no more buying volume left in the system to push the Dow to new highs. We have only come this far because of loans and credit. There is no more left. The Dow doesn’t go up on fresh air you know. I thought you was a professional?

Last edited: