Which Way Dow? Market Direction

Spelling is a weakness I admit but Code Breaking isn’t. In fact my brain is so intelligent it scares me LOL. I predict that this thread will become the most popular thread on T2W.

Freaks and wannabe-guru's always attract an audience.

Given that statement it's time for me to leave this thread.

You will be back as my prediction comes true. TOTAL FINANCIAL COLLAPSE HASN’T HAPPENED YET. ITS ONLY JUST STARTED. IT WILL HAPPEN.

I also predict Oil and Gold will just keep rising.

Last edited:
HG - thanks for the entertainment... :)

However, you appear to be advocating buying oil and gold but if the financial system implodes then
there will be question marks over viability of market settlement systems...perhaps...

Civil unrest will likely be rampant too.......... you have warned us about our impending doom (thx) but what is your crisis plan... surely you're not gonna just sit there ?

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Is it all too obvious for now ?

George Soros and the Worst Financial Market Crisis in 60 Years :: The Market Oracle :: Financial Markets Forecasting & Analysis Free Website

Last edited:
HG - thanks for the entertainment... :)

However, you appear to be advocating buying oil and gold but if the financial system implodes then
there will be question marks over viability of market settlement systems...perhaps...

Civil unrest will likely be rampant too.......... you have warned us about our impending doom (thx) but what is your crisis plan... surely you're not gonna just sit there ?

Oil and Gold will be the last to collapse. Gold is a safe haven when there is financial trouble. A financial collapse will cause civil unrest around the world.

The Bible says this: For then there will be great tribulation such as has not occurred since the world’s beginning until now, no, nor will occur again. In fact, unless those days were cut short, no flesh would be saved; but on account of the chosen ones those days will be cut short.

Here is another prediction. Babylon the Great in the bible was a big religious commercial city which fell. The parallel for that great city today is Babylon the Great (The empire of false religion). False religion today is a commercial city just like ancient Babylon. As this world’s financial system collapses, all world leaders will turn on religion to get hold of her wealth. In fact it will be the United Nations that turn on all religions. They will take false religions wealth to try and stop the financial collapse. If this happens then you will have to listen to me. Religion will fall along with the stock market.

Just heard on Radio 1 that if house prices fall beyond 6% then you would be better off renting. The housing market has gone belly up as well as the financial markets. This is financial Armageddon.

Bradford and Bingley has just announced that defaults in mortgage payments from customers is rising.

Here is the formula for predicting the stock market. The Holy Grail trading system or Da Vinci Code. F(n)=0,1, F(n-1)+F(n-2), If n=0, if n=1, if n is greater than 1.

Last edited:
thanks but no mention of crisis plan........

If you seriously believe this will come to pass (as you appear to ) then what are you doing about it ?

Or you might feel it's pointless to plan ........ ?

thanks but no mention of crisis plan........

If you seriously believe this will come to pass (as you appear to ) then what are you doing about it ?

Or you might feel it's pointless to plan ........ ?

Yes I have. There will be no financial system every again. Look at all the trouble it has caused. Supply and demand will be free in the future. Everybody will help each other instead. It’s a great system. People will work for free, supply will be free and you will be able to go to the shops and take what you need not what you want. No room for greed. It is the financial system that causes greed in this world. This system will also stop pollution and reverse the damage that has been to the earth. Everyone knows the earth is on the brink.

I have calculated that the weather MAY give us a fantastic summer probably the best on record this year. That would spice things up.

Last edited:
Yes I have. There will be no financial system every again. Look at all the trouble it has caused. Supply and demand will be free in the future. Everybody will help each other instead. It’s a great system. People will work for free, supply will be free and you will be able to go to the shops and take what you need not what you want. No room for greed. It is the financial system that causes greed in this world.

Preaching communism on a trading site is like ****ing for virginity.

:clap:

TOTAL FINANCIAL COLLAPSE. YOU HEARD IT HERE FIRST. QUICK TELL PRESIDENT BUSH.

No, in case you hadn't realized: the bad news about the financial sector has been the talk for months now. And before that, the charts already indicated the economy would turn downwards.

You must have been looking too much in the Bible to miss that.

No, in case you hadn't realized: the bad news about the financial sector has been the talk for months now. And before that, the charts already indicated the economy would turn downwards.

I know that but from here on it will get more serious and quickly get worse with a total collapse of the financial system. That is what I am predicting. It hasn’t happened before.

Last edited:

I know that but from here on it will get more serious and quickly get worse will a total collapse of the financial system. That is what I am predicting. It hasn’t happened before. If you do any trading make sure you go SHORT on the Dow.

This is on the marketwatch.com website.

NEW YORK (MarketWatch) -- The Bank of Canada on Tuesday said it is lowering its target for the overnight rate by 50 basis points to 3%, with the bank projecting a "deeper and more protracted slowdown in the U.S. economy." The bank forecast the Canadian economic would grow by 1.4% this year, and 2.4% in 2009.

FINANCIAL ARMAGEDDON IS COMING! ALL THE NEWS YOU HERE WILL ALL BE ABOUT THE ECONOMY AROUND THE WORLD IN THE NEXT FEW MONTHS.

Message for Firewalker99. Your interests are
karting, F1, poker, photography, behavioural economics, human psychology.

These are exactly my interests too. How SPOOKY. That is Fibonacci for you. A mathematical equation. I just hope your wife’s name is not Samantha and you have a son called Joshua. That would be spooky.

Just out of interest how many that are looking at this thread are called James.

I used to be a massive eBay seller. I called my self a technical and psychological strategist. I used psychology to beat the opposition. Believe me I am not some kind of nut case as some of you may think.

Last edited:
Just heard on News 24 that there is now a food crisis around the world. Even the food market has gone belly up. Food prices are going up and will continue to go up while the stock market goes down. All the Money markets are all connected by Fibonacci rules ratio 1.618

Here comes financial Armageddon! How predictable.

Last edited: