Which Type of trading is suited to me???

I suggest you concentrate on your day job rather than rushing into day trading.
There is plenty of time to watch the markets before and after work using a daily
time frame.

I suggest you concentrate on your day job rather than rushing into day trading.
There is plenty of time to watch the markets before and after work using a daily
time frame.

Yeah I also tend to spend no more than 2-3 hours daily, but only when I have spare time. It helps me to fulfill my job tasks so trading doesn't interfere with it.

i am back on demo trying to figure out a style to suit me, i thought i should be a scalper as i am really impatient so i thought quick little trades would suit me but i gave up at that (maybe too quickly) i just couldnt get it right.

Day trading is really hard. You can have really good days when your gains actually can make up for a whole month. But the truth is to make consistent profits, in the long run, you don't have to be a good trade, you have to be really really good. That's why the percentage of successful daytraders is so low.

It seems to be a quite difficult to trade without charts, especially intraday. I have seen only a few people able to do this, and even they were using quotes on watchlist to understand the price movement. Sometimes trading without charts could be suitable for mid- and long term trading based on fundamental ideas.
You don't need the price if you feel it doesn't contain any important information which will help you to forecast its future movement. Fundamental analysis is basically based on the assumption that fair value of an asset is different from current price or in other words its overbought or oversold. While looking on charts its very tempting to see some highs and lows and based from your subjective impression make conclusions should it be sold or bought.

At the same time, the price is also important even in case is you mostly operate with fundamental analysis. For example, you need to understand whether there is an unefficiency between the current price and the price that would be appropriate according to the fundamental changes. For example, if the company issues generally positive earnings results, you can expect the price movement, but in case if the price is already + 15% at the opening of the new trading session, it is possible to say that new price already includes the information on the changing fundamentals.

Hello, I am relativley new to trading. Currently using a demo account trying to get an understanding of the techniques and strategies that are involved.

My question is, I am a 22 year old software engineer. I work full time 9:30 - 5:30 however I am located at a computer all day and have the ability to look back and fourth at charts from time to time.
Which type of trading would suit me best? I don't know if I will be able to hold the concentration to scalp the market while trying to do my day job!
This then gives me the to short term swing trade, however I am not sure were to begin. Currently I am reading Beginners Guide to Short-term Trading by TonyNox Showbox Mobdro
Turner.

Could anyone advise me were to begin, some reading materials etc?

I know its a bit of an open ended question but any help would be great.

Daily time frame Leave scalping to the blue-coats

Hello, I am relativley new to trading. Currently using a demo account trying to get an understanding of the techniques and strategies that are involved.

My question is, I am a 22 year old software engineer. I work full time 9:30 - 5:30 however I am located at a computer all day and have the ability to look back and fourth at charts from time to time.
Which type of trading would suit me best? I don't know if I will be able to hold the concentration to scalp the market while trying to do my day job!
This then gives me the to short term swing trade, however I am not sure were to begin. Currently I am reading Beginners Guide to Short-term Trading by TonyNox Showbox Mobdro
Turner.

Start from basic-basic and then derive forward to arrive at your choice for your trading - choose carefully as it will stay with you forever

Daily/weekly/monthly time frame traders see the forest and the trees and the leaves and the Alveoli. They see it all. This is the HOME of Fibo. This is where Fibo is happy and healthy and at his best, any losses notwithstanding. It is HOME

Swing traders do not see the trees or forest. They see the branches, leaves and Alveoli

Real-time traders do not see the branches, trees or forest. These cats have never seen a tree for years and perhaps might get to see a forest once every 10 lifetimes.

Scalpers see only the Alveoli. They see nothing else. The 95% loser syndrome is based here in this domain. (These cats are so internalized, so introverted that every single one of them is destined to become a premature Ejaculator by definition)

Now choose!

It depends on you and your personality as a trader. If you want to trade as many times as possible then you may want to use the intraday option. But if you want to go long term then you may want to trade anything from 1 week to 1 month time frames.

Turner.

Great! I think swing trading would be a good option for you, if you are not sure about scalping.
Plus, keeping the fact in mind,that you are pretty new to trading, i won’t suggest day trading for you either.

You can refer to some forex websites that offer free courses on forex trading like babypips or some other trading discussion forums like earnforex, myfxbook etc. Read out books like “day trading and swing trading the currency market” or “the little book of currency trading”.

Some people feel more comfortable in intraday trading, some prefer positional trading and other prefers swing trading. There are so many trading style out there and it all comes down to your preferences based on your performance in trading.