Which Type of trading is suited to me???

Aug 15, 2018
It seems to be a quite difficult to trade without charts, especially intraday. I have seen only a few people able to do this, and even they were using quotes on watchlist to understand the price movement. Sometimes trading without charts could be suitable for mid- and long term trading based on fundamental ideas.

NVP

Jun 21, 2004
west sussex, UK
fxcorrelator.com
Yep. I just stopped talking about it because I realized that by posting about daytrades and daytrading I was encouraging people who have no business daytrading to do it themselves. Unfortunately, there is a common perception that if you're not daytrading, you're not really trading. So the idea of trading a daily chart seems ridiculously old-fashioned. And so every few weeks we get a new batch of "traders" who want to know "how to get started". Not that t2w is unique in this regard. It's the same everywhere.

Db

agreed .............I daytrade now as i have more time to do it ....wouldnt have dreamt of it when i was doing 14 hour days as a consultant ..........but it did go up the TF's to keep my hand in

NVP

Jun 21, 2004
west sussex, UK
fxcorrelator.com
Firstly, i have been here a few weeks, now keeping an eye on things on posts etc, based on what I think to be worth posting or my opinion on things. This is not bashing or slandering, its going to be a collection of information on why we have cosmetic MTX and what you can do about it.
This is a big read, So grab yourself a tea or preferred beverage and ready yourself..

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Showbox
Decaf tea brewed ......sitting waiting dude :)

NVP

Jun 21, 2004
west sussex, UK
fxcorrelator.com
I trade intraday while working a full time job (in the IT industry also). I trade news and fundamentals (no charts needed). You can plan your trades around the economic calendar and do research outside of work. All you need is a news feed running on your desktop and trade off your mobile.

nice .....

I used to do the odd dirty trade when i worked in an office .....used a backdoor through the firewall to get charts up .....but generally was still too busy to make it worthwhile.....

Pat494

Mar 27, 2004
I suggest you concentrate on your day job rather than rushing into day trading.
There is plenty of time to watch the markets before and after work using a daily
time frame.

hatemypips

Nov 11, 2014
I suggest you concentrate on your day job rather than rushing into day trading.
There is plenty of time to watch the markets before and after work using a daily
time frame.

Yeah I also tend to spend no more than 2-3 hours daily, but only when I have spare time. It helps me to fulfill my job tasks so trading doesn't interfere with it.

walpants

Feb 7, 2019
i am back on demo trying to figure out a style to suit me, i thought i should be a scalper as i am really impatient so i thought quick little trades would suit me but i gave up at that (maybe too quickly) i just couldnt get it right.

Jul 20, 2015
in fact, all trading is suitable for you. important you have a teacher.

Nov 1, 2016
Day trading is really hard. You can have really good days when your gains actually can make up for a whole month. But the truth is to make consistent profits, in the long run, you don't have to be a good trade, you have to be really really good. That's why the percentage of successful daytraders is so low.