which software to use?

Hilmz17

which is the best software to use to start trading, there are so many out there i would like to know the ones you guys use/ which is the best

regards

not sure which is best - but MT4 is the most popular and must be for a reason
soon to be MT4.5

Tradestation also seems to be well regarded
Ninja is horrible (imo), as too many bugs and too fiddly, but some like it

forget free broker charts, they are a waste of time (literally) unless you are some kind of Price action trading god

MT4 has had over 50,000 custom indicators made for it over the last 5-10yrs, so if traders cant find something that works from those, they may as well give up trading anyway

sure others have their favorites - but MT4 is quite good, especially if you know how to code a little

Last edited:
which is the best software to use to start trading, there are so many out there i would like to know the ones you guys use/ which is the best

regards

I have found mt4 to be the easiest to use and the programming language is fairly straightforward to learn if you put your mind to it. Whenever I try to use a different charting programme I just have a nightmare with fiddly charts and nonsensical layouts, etc. Also I like the way you can have multiple charts open tabbed along the bottom of the page.

As far as execution, etc goes I'm not that worried as I only trade daily charts anyway.