Which cryptocurrencies are best to invest in?

I see most altcoins following bitcoin's movement, could have some differences in pricing movement. So you can just stick to any high volume coin and have a confidence that Bitcoin will hike.
I'd agree with that. Bitcoin absolutely dominates market direction. Altcoins tend to have exaggerated moves compared with bitcoin, so it's a bumpier ride in both directions.

Still those really making good profits whose altcoin holdings moves upwards while some might waiting for their turn to be profitable.

I'm invested in a coin called ElonGate at the moment, but that's about it.

Always DYOR though.
Is this the only crypto that you have invested in? Speculating on smaller coins/tokens can be profitable but it's always a bit of a gamble. I like holding some Bitcoin and/or bigger altcoins, too, to reduce overall risks.

The ones you understand the most. As Warren buffet says don't invest in anything you don't understand

For that, you have to do your own research. There are many cryptocurrencies. You can go with the popular ones like Etherum, Bitcoin, Solana, and Cardano. Also, see how they have been performing. You can also read their white papers to get more clarity. But never invest blindly.

There are countless cryptocurrencies in the market. Which one is the best to invest in, out of all, is hard to tell. You can consider cryptocurrencies that have been performing well for over the years. You can consider cryptocurrencies such as Bitcoin, Etehrum, cardano, and solana for investment. However, please do your research beforehand. The crypto market is volatile. You shouldn't invest in them without research and analysis.

There are thousands of cryptocurrencies to invest in. Besides Bitcoin, Cardano, Solana, Etherum, and Dogecoin are some top currencies. But before investing, do your research. And these days the market isn't doing well. So I would recommend you to take a step back and invest when things stabilise.

Hey williams sandra! You've come to the right place. I work as a professional analyst in thefinitygroup and I have been investing for about eight years. I follow the latest trends in cryptocurrency and am constantly aware of the latest changes in the value of cryptocurrency. If you are interested in the cryptocurrency niche and your budget is not that big, then I advise you to watch a video on YouTube on this topic

Hey williams sandra! You've come to the right place. I work as a professional analyst in thefinitygroup.com and I have been investing for about eight years. I follow the latest trends in cryptocurrency and am constantly aware of the latest changes in the value of cryptocurrency. If you are interested in the cryptocurrency niche and your budget is not that big, then I advise you to watch a video on YouTube on this topic
However, if you have accumulated enough money to start investing seriously in cryptocurrencies, then I advise you to consider buying bitcoin. You shouldn't buy it righr now, but when the price of it will decline. This is the right tactic that will lead you to victory. You can also manage this with Ethereum, which is gaining popularity in the cryptocurrency market.

However, if you have accumulated enough money to start investing seriously in cryptocurrencies, then I advise you to consider buying bitcoin. You shouldn't buy it righr now, but when the price of it will decline. This is the right tactic that will lead you to victory. You can also manage this with Ethereum, which is gaining popularity in the cryptocurrency market.
At what price should we start buying?

The current situation is very risky. If you can’t take a risk, avoid investing. But if you want to, then you can put money in BTC and ETC but you have HODL them for a long time.

IMO Bitcoin was introduced by the establishment to grease the way for CBDCs. First there was Bitcoin and then Ethereum? If you were going to invest in a supposed alternative money which would most people choose? Bitcoin and possibly Ethereum.I'd be a bit wary of holding them now because of the CBDC issue but if you got in early and still show profit,why not?

It is a great time to invest in Bitcoin and Etherum, if you can take the risk. Both these cryptocurrencies are at a low price. But buy only if you can hold it for at least the next 2 years.

It is a great time to invest in Bitcoin and Etherum, if you can take the risk. Both these cryptocurrencies are at a low price. But buy only if you can hold it for at least the next 2 years.

How do you know? It could be worth even less in 2 years.

At what price should we start buying?
Crypto is not an investment it's a vehicle for commerce or at least appears that it will be in the future. Don't speculate on Crypto it's a losing proposition. Stick with Stocks, FOREX or Futures, not crypto.

It's hard to identify promising altcoins because the market is bearish and everything is falling. I believed in a blockchain called Near almost six months ago, but now, because of the bear market and other circumstances, it is a half-dead blockchain. So it is better to invest in a reliable cryptocurrency that has worked for years, that is Ethereum and Bitcoin.