Which coins would you prefer to buy?

KyleLennon

The main message from G20 last week was: G20 will not ban cryptocurrency but regulate the market.

The blockchain is a public ledger of all cryptocurrency (bitcoin) transactions. Decentralized cryptocurrency exchanges might be the future of the world.

If you are new to cryptocurrency world, several websites below will help you.

Making Money With Bitcoin: 33 Super Helpful Q&As
What is Bitcoin? A Step-By-Step Guide For Beginners
Bitcoin For Beginners

Which coins would you prefer to buy? Why?
Let's discuss about those coins.:clap:

Last edited:
The main message from G20 last week was: G20 will not ban cryptocurrency but regulate the market.

The blockchain is a public ledger of all cryptocurrency (bitcoin) transactions. Decentralized cryptocurrency exchanges might be the future of the world.

Bitcoin For Beginners

Happy April Fools Day to you too :LOL:

I prefer dogecoin, XEM and TRX (TRON). Of course i believe every crypto will cost more soon but these altcoins will be leaders it coinmarketcap list

Bitcoin For Beginners

The head of the International Monetary Fund said authorities around the world could harness the potential of cryptocurrencies to help bring them under control, warning that failure to do so would allow the unfettered development of a “potentially major new vehicle for money laundering and the financing of terrorism”.

Writing in an IMF blogpost, Lagarde said the same innovations that powered cryptocurrencies could be used to help regulate them. “We can harness the potential of crypto-assets while ensuring that they never become a haven for illegal activity or a source of financial vulnerability.”

Mark Carney, the governor of the Bank of England, said earlier this month that Bitcoin faces regulatory crackdown, but praised the technology’s potential. He said anarchy could not reign in cryptocurrency trading, and that the currencies had so far failed to fulfil their most basic function: as money

SOURCE

I prefer dogecoin, XEM and TRX (TRON). Of course i believe every crypto will cost more soon but these altcoins will be leaders it coinmarketcap list

Cool, I will check those coins you prefer. Thank you for sharing. (y)
I like INT, since from its website, it claimed that it has several good partners, like IBM, Huawei, IMECAS and son on. Besides, the technology behind INT is also creative and better.
I think INT will be a very valuable coin in the futrure.

The head of the International Monetary Fund said authorities around the world could harness the potential of cryptocurrencies to help bring them under control, warning that failure to do so would allow the unfettered development of a “potentially major new vehicle for money laundering and the financing of terrorism”.

Writing in an IMF blogpost, Lagarde said the same innovations that powered cryptocurrencies could be used to help regulate them. “We can harness the potential of crypto-assets while ensuring that they never become a haven for illegal activity or a source of financial vulnerability.”

Mark Carney, the governor of the Bank of England, said earlier this month that Bitcoin faces regulatory crackdown, but praised the technology’s potential. He said anarchy could not reign in cryptocurrency trading, and that the currencies had so far failed to fulfil their most basic function: as money

SOURCE

Why I would think the blockchain is the future? The most important reason is decentralization. This will make the whole world become united "country", no currency wars again. I think this will be the trend of the world. However, this behavior will definitely shake each country's regime.

Bitcoin For Beginners

None .....next question :p

and my heart bleeds for all the crypto scammers out there now getting squeezed by ESMA .......

still most idiots looking to trade Cryptos will be also fooled into using dodgy brokers in offshore unregulated regions ....so the scamming cycle will continue

N

I prefer XEM and dogecoin, . Of course i believe every crypto will cost more soon but these altcoins will be leaders it coinmarketcap list

Do you guys realise Dogecoin was created as a joke crypto currency? It's only through the crypto hysteria at the time that it took off. Unlike all other major cyrptos there's also no limit on the number of coins that can be mined so their value will be constantly eroded.