Which charting package for accurate live prices?

RMB299

Hi

I currently use Tradefair and IG Index as my spreadbet firms but their 'live' prices never consistently match up to those of my 'live' data feed on ADVFN. This is incredibly frustrating when trying to day trade using TA. Surely live should mean live, what is the cause of these significant discrepancies (up to 40 points quite often) and is there a live data feed that is considered to be 100% reliable as this problem is a real spanner in the works of my trading strategy?

I don't mind paying more for a better service.

Many thanks

Are you talking about the Dow, by any chamce? If so, ADVFN's charts have been 15m behind since the summer, although they still seem to make references to 'free live charts' in places.

Yes it is mainly the Dow I've noticed it on. Thanks for clearing that up.

There are still discrepancies on other instruments though.

All in all I'm looking for a better overall package than ADVFN, can you recommend any?

Yes it is mainly the Dow I've noticed it on. Thanks for clearing that up.

There are still discrepancies on other instruments though.

All in all I'm looking for a better overall package than ADVFN, can you recommend any?
I signed up with Cityindex yesterday (live account). I was very impressed by their price feed on some of the futures (their Dow compared to YM future). SB sure has come a long way reflecting the real market movement. Another low cost alternative (free) is to get a demo at an MT4 provider, Broco Trader is an exellent place to start, huge selection of instruments. If you want to do even better than that, with real market movement, get in touch with Mirusfutures for a quick demo setup of NinjaTrader and Zenfire data price feed. This is one of the best trading platform around, with an excellent charting package and super fast and accurate price feed.

Hi Guys Have you checked out our new charting package on next generation platform. we released it yesterday. You can access it via our demo platform or a live account. For demo platform all you have to give is email address and password and you are in. please give it a try and let me know what you think.
Tks Peter Cruddas Executive Chairman CMC Markets.

God he's getting desperate, I'm thinking CMC and their dodgy past has caught up with them and they are going down the tubes. I wouldn't bother with the CMC charting/platform as it not made for the trader, it was made for the inexperienced noob, it's totally useless. If you're trading the actual markets you can't get better than Tradestation or Esignal, otherwise just use the spreadbetting firms own charting as you're not trading the real market so don't be fooled. Most spreadbet bookies now use Pro Real Time charting, and they are very good too. CMC used to use them 'till traders starting making good money so they pulled them and replaced the charting with a load of crap. Hey ho.