Which broker to choose from metadrader

Teletrade is a Russian scam which lure traders posting recruiting adds like " analysts wanted" while forcing them to trade their accounts to prove their qualification. what are you talking about dude?:D

I don't think so, maybe in your country Teletrade is not good but in my country Teletrade is the best, they help investor trading to have profit, they give the analys, and they service very well

I don't think so, maybe in your country Teletrade is not good but in my country Teletrade is the best, they help investor trading to have profit, they give the analys, and they service very well

Its well-known scam, trying to advocate them doesn't give you a merit, of course if you aren't their employee. They ripped off a vast number of traders cuz they act as a pure market maker, using dealing desk, etc.

Teletrade is also very popular at my country (because of their broad marketing) but I don't know about it's reputation. I am trading with hot forex and their service is decent.

I have always worked with brokers with MT4 cause I like this platform though many say that it's uncomfortable.
maybe I'm just too used to it
So, I worked with Alpari, then with Exness and now (for almost a year and 3 months) I trade with JustForex
they are nearly the same but I've chosen the most comfortable conditions for my trading style

I have always worked with brokers with MT4 cause I like this platform though many say that it's uncomfortable.
maybe I'm just too used to it
So, I worked with Alpari, then with Exness and now (for almost a year and 3 months) I trade with JustForex
they are nearly the same but I've chosen the most comfortable conditions for my trading style

Operated by Russian fellas? Do not trust to them, better to choose something more trustworthy from UK like tickmill or oanda, IMO

Operated by Russian fellas? Do not trust to them, better to choose something more trustworthy from UK like tickmill or oanda, IMO

Yeah, Alpari was (and is :)) Russian. I was young and believed everything that I heard :D
Still, they haven't cheat me and everything I earned has been withdrawn. An average market maker. But all of them are mm's in some way. I believe that ECN-schemes work somehow.
And if talking about some serious company as Interactive brokers that is surely not a marketmaker, I'm not ready to depo $50K, but hope I will be able to do that someday! :)

Yeah, Alpari was (and is :)) Russian. I was young and believed everything that I heard :D
Still, they haven't cheat me and everything I earned has been withdrawn. An average market maker. But all of them are mm's in some way. I believe that ECN-schemes work somehow.
And if talking about some serious company as Interactive brokers that is surely not a marketmaker, I'm not ready to depo $50K, but hope I will be able to do that someday! :)

Well Нotforex or Tickmill offer same VIP accounts (same deposits, around 50K). I think the general approach is the more you deposit the better are services as your trading will generate sizable commission for them.

Well Нotforex or Tickmill offer same VIP accounts (same deposits, around 50K). I think the general approach is the more you deposit the better are services as your trading will generate sizable commission for them.

Of course, everyone does. Anyway, the reputation and image are different for each company.

Of course, everyone does. Anyway, the reputation and image are different for each company.

Yeah better to avoid new names in the market as it may be extremely risky to tie up big capital with them. Old brokers with extensive feedback is best option in this case.

Any Broker that offers lowest spreads with ECN that connects your Trades to direct liquidity provider and not through market maker is a good idea.

Yeah better to avoid new names in the market as it may be extremely risky to tie up big capital with them. Old brokers with extensive feedback is best option in this case.

That's it. I think that the company has to be at least (AT LEAST) 3-4 years. As scams usually die in the first couple of years... With some exceptions... But it's so

IC Markets MT4 is a Trojan Horse.

There over a 1000 brokers to choose from metatrader 4

Which broker is the most reliable and how would i be able to search which one suits me best.

It's very hard to sort all this out and find out the truth.
I fell for the IC Markets scam with their 'lowest in the industry spreads', bad move.

Most of their positive reviews are encouraged somehow and written either by people who know nothing about trading and most likely bribed with the money that IC Bucket Shop steals from it's clients.

They will try to say that it's just losing traders venting their frustrations on the broker if the review is bad but I and many others have experience and proof that IC Markets is not what they claim and that they exist simply to encourage you to give them your money so they can keep it.

They really are the worst of the worst but claim to be the best. Steer clear if you want to keep your sanity and your money.

I myself am now looking at dealing only with fixed spread brokers or those who charge a straight up commission.

It's very important that you get a fair go at trading in an honest environment when you start out otherwise you can't tell the difference whether it's bad trading decisions or a dodgy scam broker that's taking your money and believe me they do. Especially IC Markets, who will henceforth be known as I SEE BUCKET SHOP.:clap:

Hi Seniors members! Wondering if someone can help me choosing a brokers. I have tested few MT4 brokers and they are fairly new names but offer amazing conditions. Does anyone here has experience trading with turnkeyforex or lmfx. I also wish to explore robinhood for stocks? anyone here used any of these brokers? any inputs will be appreciated. thanks in advance

Hi Seniors members! Wondering if someone can help me choosing a brokers. I have tested few MT4 brokers and they are fairly new names but offer amazing conditions. Does anyone here has experience trading with turnkeyforex or lmfx. I also wish to explore robinhood for stocks? anyone here used any of these brokers? any inputs will be appreciated. thanks in advance

LMFX is a good one has several month experience with them and satisfied. Still keep some $ in it will merge or return there when have spare time. Their aggregated liquidity is perfect for scalping trades.

Which broker doesn't provide MT4? Scam or top-class broker? I think we should ask MT5 broker.

LMFX is a good one has several month experience with them and satisfied. Still keep some $ in it will merge or return there when have spare time. Their aggregated liquidity is perfect for scalping trades.

You can check some LMFX reviews like https://55brokers.com/lmfx-review/ and it's written that it's non-regulated forex broker. They've got St Vincent and The Grenadine license which is not reliable. I can advice not to invest much money to them.

Yeah VIP clients is not a know how but conditions really differ. You can compare VIP conditions from different brokers, getting detail from their chat support and for example spread difference between them will support my words.