Which broker is better?

I can recommend Coinexx because I have been with these guys since a long time and never faced any big issue. Been trading for 5 years now and have seen many brokers but talking from every aspect I can say that coinexx is the best bet ever. Everything is very simple and easy with them being its account opening, deposit/withdrawals, trade execution. Spreads are lowest and never go beyond a stipulated range, execution is superb, no manipulation, no transaction charges nthng and most important withdrawals are super easy and most of the times come even before time. I am super happy being with them especially after they launched MT4 recently.

I can recommend Coinexx because I have been with these guys since a long time and never faced any big issue. Been trading for 5 years now and have seen many brokers but talking from every aspect I can say that coinexx is the best bet ever. Everything is very simple and easy with them being its account opening, deposit/withdrawals, trade execution. Spreads are lowest and never go beyond a stipulated range, execution is superb, no manipulation, no transaction charges nthng and most important withdrawals are super easy and most of the times come even before time. I am super happy being with them especially after they launched MT4 recently.

How much your bucketshop pays you for these funny stories? I think you have to think out something new because this looks too cheesy. :)

I use Ameritrade, and their Think or Swim platform. As to which one is better, no idea, I am only familiar with one. Heard a lot of people use Interactive Brokers, mainly due to their fees.

Last edited:
I guess the broker which is better to trade is the one with good track record and a past repute too, otherwise there are many brokers in the past which were regulated but they ended up taking all the traders money. Better to withdraw profits by leaving necessary capital behind.

I can advice you to try AAATrade. They have CySEC license.Using MT4 for couple of months and enjoy trading :ROFLMAO:
According to reviews - https://55brokers.com/aaatrade-review/ it's one of the best brokers nowadays.
Also, my favourite feature is
AAATrade provides clients access to the Cryptoexhange where the trader can open an account and trade an extensive range of cryptocurrencies.

TD Ameritrade and its Thinkorswim are perfect, but for US only. If you are from other country, you need to look for something else.

The general advice would be to pay attention to the regulation. It would be better to work with the broker registered and regulated in some serious jurisdictions like UK or somewhere in EU.

I can advice you to try AAATrade. They have CySEC license.Using MT4 for couple of months and enjoy trading :ROFLMAO:
According to reviews - https://55brokers.com/aaatrade-review/ it's one of the best brokers nowadays.
Also, my favourite feature is
AAATrade provides clients access to the Cryptoexhange where the trader can open an account and trade an extensive range of cryptocurrencies.
TD Ameritrade and its Thinkorswim are perfect, but for US only. If you are from other country, you need to look for something else.

The general advice would be to pay attention to the regulation. It would be better to work with the broker registered and regulated in some serious jurisdictions like UK or somewhere in EU.

If all new traders started off from this rule of thumb.. the industry would quickly become much healthier and scam cases would drop considerably, as unregulated brokers would be out of business.

Scammers cannot went out of business because they all time comes up with promising silly invites offering you to get rich right after investing with them and many newbie fell for these dreams resulting loosing their money.

Scammers cannot went out of business because they all time comes up with promising silly invites offering you to get rich right after investing with them and many newbie fell for these dreams resulting loosing their money.

Prudent restrictions placed on their activity will put end to the fraud, but well regulators have to leave to the industry ability to breathe, because I don't want forex brokers to disappear. There are many reliable names and scam cases may complicate offering wide array of trading services. For example ESMA rules capped leverage and honestly I don't like that.

Prudent restrictions placed on their activity will put end to the fraud, but well regulators have to leave to the industry ability to breathe, because I don't want forex brokers to disappear. There are many reliable names and scam cases may complicate offering wide array of trading services. For example ESMA rules capped leverage and honestly I don't like that.

I believe that regulations can be helpful in reducing incidents like frauds to some extent but as long as greed exists, people looses money to scammers due to their greed.

I believe that regulations can be helpful in reducing incidents like frauds to some extent but as long as greed exists, people looses money to scammers due to their greed.
Yeah correct, but too strict regulations limit competition and innovation, so you have to always seek balance between them

I have accounts with Interactive Brokers, TD Ameritrade, and CMEG. I normally trade in my IB account because commisions are cheap. TD Ameritrade give you access to their free charting software TOS. I use my offshore broker CMEG because of the 6:1 margin and i want to take larger position sizes.

I have accounts with Interactive Brokers, TD Ameritrade, and CMEG. I normally trade in my IB account because commisions are cheap. TD Ameritrade give you access to their free charting software TOS. I use my offshore broker CMEG because of the 6:1 margin and i want to take larger position sizes.
Why to find leverage in offshore brokerage of US offers even bigger leverage (up to 1:20). Are you US citizen?

Why to find leverage in offshore brokerage of US offers even bigger leverage (up to 1:20). Are you US citizen?
1:20 margin for Forex trading maybe.

At this moment, I only trade equities and ETFs. 6:1 margin when trading those is very generous.

well, choosing a broker depends on a lot of factors.
Are you a seasoned trader? Scalper/ HF trader? what currency pairs do you generally trade?

well, choosing a broker depends on a lot of factors.
Are you a seasoned trader? Scalper/ HF trader? what currency pairs do you generally trade?
Why it has to matter. Current brokers offer wide range of services which excellently cover all that you mentioned. Good example is IB, Tickmill or Hotforex, though last two offer only CFDs

Why it has to matter. Current brokers offer wide range of services which excellently cover all that you mentioned. Good example is IB, Tickmill or Hotforex, though last two offer only CFDs
why do you think that would matter mate?
Do you even read the post before responding. You responded to one of my other posts, and made no sense.
Not every broker offer similar spreads. Leverages differ from Jurisdiction to Jurisdiction. All the 3 brokers you mentioned have different spreads for different kind of traders.