Which broker is better?

Dagerban

104 2
I’ll tell you why it’s so. It’s worthy for a broker, when this broker admits frankly to be a bucket shop. And it’s unprofitable for such brokers if you get profit. It’s better to stay away from brokers like that. There can even be random quotes and you’ll never notice that.

Robbe

61 1
I've got a question. Is it worth switching to a standard account. I have a cent one now. What are the actual differences between them?

Dagerban

104 2
There are no differnces apart from those described above. I'd recommend switching to the standard account only in case your strategy shows good results.

Robbe

61 1
And in what way is my success connected with the deposit I'd like to have? I think it all depends on how much money I want to have there.

Dagerban

104 2
Well, in no way, really. It's just that a standard account requires minimum 300$. And if trading isn't going that well, there's probably no point in such a deposit. I'm not trying to talk you out of it or anything. It's just my advice.

Robbe

61 1
Oh well, thanks. I'll keep that in mind. Tbh, I normally don't listen to anybody when it comes to forex. This is the only aspect of my life where I don't take advice.

NVP

Legendary member
36,454 1,823
Chose a big name governed in a reputable country like the uk ......you need a decent track record and not a flimsy pretender that will fold with your money

N

Babaha

6 0
Do you know what's old here in this topic? People from Ukraine and Russia communicate in English! Are there really not enough sites for them in their own language? It's also strange that they set up their accounts in English. I would have believed all this if there were 1 person from a Russian-speaking country in this topic, but there are more of them. Dagerban - russia, hscot - ukraine, Robbe - ukraine, EddyJones - ukraine. Perhaps they will change their countries in the future, but I write this to let you know. They also discuss binary options and write that this is a good broker, but this is not true - binary options are smam! Do not believe these people! These are brokerage employees! It is not clear the truth of which of them - they do not work! : D

hatemypips

378 22
Do you know what's old here in this topic? People from Ukraine and Russia communicate in English! Are there really not enough sites for them in their own language? It's also strange that they set up their accounts in English. I would have believed all this if there were 1 person from a Russian-speaking country in this topic, but there are more of them. Dagerban - russia, hscot - ukraine, Robbe - ukraine, EddyJones - ukraine. Perhaps they will change their countries in the future, but I write this to let you know. They also discuss binary options and write that this is a good broker, but this is not true - binary options are smam! Do not believe these people! These are brokerage employees! It is not clear the truth of which of them - they do not work! : D
Well simply don't pay attention to their post. Of course spreading this information will help newbies to be more careful when reading feedback, but well trials and errors is best way to learn and their mistakes will educate them much faster than our recommendations.

ForexinDevon

87 3
I am coming to loathe Binary Options people

kaneutaka

4 0
Pepperstone is my favorite! This Aussie broker has many advantages. First of all, it's trustworthy. People who are active in this business are aware that FCA and ASIC licenses crucial. Spreads are tight. You can trade with cryptocurrencies. More and more...