Which broker is better?

• Welcome to the newest version of Trade2Win! We're running on the latest version of, what we consider to be, the best forum software available today. Our aim was to keep things as familiar as possible but focus on improving speed, security and usability. We hope you like the result! Please post your questions, comments, suggestions and feedback in the What's New and Feedback Thread - Sharky.
Oct 15, 2018
Hi! can u recommend one of these brokers ? what do u think abouut them? thank you
Dude. One cant simply recommend a broker, but we can help you by sharing our experiences. Personally i'm new in this forum but have been in the trading bussines for almost 2 years. I have tried 2 different brokers. The one i'm trading right now is 4xpremium. I'v had a good experience with them until the moment i decided to withdraw some of my profits. I have 52k$ on my trading account and wanted to withdraw only 30k$. I had to wait like 14 days to withdraw my money. I needed the money ASAP. I had a hard argument with them and my account manager, so now they won't give me any trading signals anymore, and told me to trade myself. But atlast its a regulated broker and iv heard worse. There are brokers out there that are not regulated and will never let you to make a withdraw. Or brokers who only try to rub you of your money.

Smurai

Oct 24, 2018
I can recommend Coinexx because I have been with these guys since a long time and never faced any big issue. Been trading for 5 years now and have seen many brokers but talking from every aspect I can say that coinexx is the best bet ever. Everything is very simple and easy with them being its account opening, deposit/withdrawals, trade execution. Spreads are lowest and never go beyond a stipulated range, execution is superb, no manipulation, no transaction charges nthng and most important withdrawals are super easy and most of the times come even before time. I am super happy being with them especially after they launched MT4 recently.

hatemypips

Nov 11, 2014
I can recommend Coinexx because I have been with these guys since a long time and never faced any big issue. Been trading for 5 years now and have seen many brokers but talking from every aspect I can say that coinexx is the best bet ever. Everything is very simple and easy with them being its account opening, deposit/withdrawals, trade execution. Spreads are lowest and never go beyond a stipulated range, execution is superb, no manipulation, no transaction charges nthng and most important withdrawals are super easy and most of the times come even before time. I am super happy being with them especially after they launched MT4 recently.
How much your bucketshop pays you for these funny stories? I think you have to think out something new because this looks too cheesy. :)

progix

Feb 25, 2016
I guess the broker which is better to trade is the one with good track record and a past repute too, otherwise there are many brokers in the past which were regulated but they ended up taking all the traders money. Better to withdraw profits by leaving necessary capital behind.