Which broker is better?

hatemypips

Established member
538 39
I have accounts with Interactive Brokers, TD Ameritrade, and CMEG. I normally trade in my IB account because commisions are cheap. TD Ameritrade give you access to their free charting software TOS. I use my offshore broker CMEG because of the 6:1 margin and i want to take larger position sizes.
Why to find leverage in offshore brokerage of US offers even bigger leverage (up to 1:20). Are you US citizen?

bhagesh.nair

25 1
well, choosing a broker depends on a lot of factors.
Are you a seasoned trader? Scalper/ HF trader? what currency pairs do you generally trade?

hatemypips

Established member
538 39
well, choosing a broker depends on a lot of factors.
Are you a seasoned trader? Scalper/ HF trader? what currency pairs do you generally trade?
Why it has to matter. Current brokers offer wide range of services which excellently cover all that you mentioned. Good example is IB, Tickmill or Hotforex, though last two offer only CFDs

bhagesh.nair

25 1
Why it has to matter. Current brokers offer wide range of services which excellently cover all that you mentioned. Good example is IB, Tickmill or Hotforex, though last two offer only CFDs
why do you think that would matter mate?
Do you even read the post before responding. You responded to one of my other posts, and made no sense.
Not every broker offer similar spreads. Leverages differ from Jurisdiction to Jurisdiction. All the 3 brokers you mentioned have different spreads for different kind of traders.

AudreyTautou

1 0
To become a successful trader, it’s necessary to choose a broker that is experienced and trusted!! I have been trading with VolumeFX and these guys are wonderful!! You can check out their website volumefx.com!

hatemypips

Established member
538 39
To become a successful trader, it’s necessary to choose a broker that is experienced and trusted!! I have been trading with VolumeFX and these guys are wonderful!! You can check out their website volumefx.com!
yes you traded with a scam and make a fortune. What a perfect story but well you could draw attention maybe 5 years ago, these tricks are dead now

hatemypips

Established member
538 39
why do you think that would matter mate?
Do you even read the post before responding. You responded to one of my other posts, and made no sense.
Not every broker offer similar spreads. Leverages differ from Jurisdiction to Jurisdiction. All the 3 brokers you mentioned have different spreads for different kind of traders.
How can you prove that they have different spreads? Why spreads has to differ for different traders? I think broker has no right to adjust spreads according to trading styles simply because asymmetric transaction costs create distortions. Only market can decide if HFT will get higher spreads and its solely because of its high activity.

alexwinkler

172 5
I've been using TD for years now and although I've tried many new platforms I've never fully left TD.

TOS stole my heart

Vellfx

16 2
I know Turnkey Forex as i have my account with them. They are pretty good. Spreads and Commission are quite low.
Me too, basically trading with them because of spreads, makes scalping easy. No problems faced so far, everything has been smooth. The only issue I have with them, is they stopped bank wire transfers, though got to learn about cryptos and all because of that, which opened another field for earning for me. All in all, I agree pretty good broker.

hatemypips

Established member
538 39
Me too, basically trading with them because of spreads, makes scalping easy. No problems faced so far, everything has been smooth. The only issue I have with them, is they stopped bank wire transfers, though got to learn about cryptos and all because of that, which opened another field for earning for me. All in all, I agree pretty good broker.
Very odd name for broker but I hope everything is ok besides this. Do you have experience with other brokers to compare or you prefer to avoid experimenting?