Which broker is better?

hatemypips

438 27
I have accounts with Interactive Brokers, TD Ameritrade, and CMEG. I normally trade in my IB account because commisions are cheap. TD Ameritrade give you access to their free charting software TOS. I use my offshore broker CMEG because of the 6:1 margin and i want to take larger position sizes.
Why to find leverage in offshore brokerage of US offers even bigger leverage (up to 1:20). Are you US citizen?

bhagesh.nair

16 1
well, choosing a broker depends on a lot of factors.
Are you a seasoned trader? Scalper/ HF trader? what currency pairs do you generally trade?

hatemypips

438 27
well, choosing a broker depends on a lot of factors.
Are you a seasoned trader? Scalper/ HF trader? what currency pairs do you generally trade?
Why it has to matter. Current brokers offer wide range of services which excellently cover all that you mentioned. Good example is IB, Tickmill or Hotforex, though last two offer only CFDs

bhagesh.nair

16 1
Why it has to matter. Current brokers offer wide range of services which excellently cover all that you mentioned. Good example is IB, Tickmill or Hotforex, though last two offer only CFDs
why do you think that would matter mate?
Do you even read the post before responding. You responded to one of my other posts, and made no sense.
Not every broker offer similar spreads. Leverages differ from Jurisdiction to Jurisdiction. All the 3 brokers you mentioned have different spreads for different kind of traders.

AudreyTautou

1 0
To become a successful trader, it’s necessary to choose a broker that is experienced and trusted!! I have been trading with VolumeFX and these guys are wonderful!! You can check out their website volumefx.com!

hatemypips

438 27
To become a successful trader, it’s necessary to choose a broker that is experienced and trusted!! I have been trading with VolumeFX and these guys are wonderful!! You can check out their website volumefx.com!
yes you traded with a scam and make a fortune. What a perfect story but well you could draw attention maybe 5 years ago, these tricks are dead now