Which broker is better?

And that looks promising. A strategy like that costs a lot in the Internet. I wonder how often I have to adjust and complete it.

It’s quite complicated and not everyone will be able to trade by it. I’ve traded by it for 2 months and consistently got profit thanks. I’ve checked this strategy on a demo account first, because I don’t like to experience such thrill.

Still it’s kind of a random thing. By the way, martingale works great on binary, but you have to have a very big deposit for that.

You’re right, but sometimes brokers don’t allow trading by martingale. Well, actually, you are able to trade this way but you cannot set the amount twice as much as the previous one. I don’t know why.

I’ll tell you why it’s so. It’s worthy for a broker, when this broker admits frankly to be a bucket shop. And it’s unprofitable for such brokers if you get profit. It’s better to stay away from brokers like that. There can even be random quotes and you’ll never notice that.

I've got a question. Is it worth switching to a standard account. I have a cent one now. What are the actual differences between them?

There are no differnces apart from those described above. I'd recommend switching to the standard account only in case your strategy shows good results.

And in what way is my success connected with the deposit I'd like to have? I think it all depends on how much money I want to have there.

Well, in no way, really. It's just that a standard account requires minimum 300$. And if trading isn't going that well, there's probably no point in such a deposit. I'm not trying to talk you out of it or anything. It's just my advice.

Oh well, thanks. I'll keep that in mind. Tbh, I normally don't listen to anybody when it comes to forex. This is the only aspect of my life where I don't take advice.

Chose a big name governed in a reputable country like the uk ......you need a decent track record and not a flimsy pretender that will fold with your money

N

Do you know what's old here in this topic? People from Ukraine and Russia communicate in English! Are there really not enough sites for them in their own language? It's also strange that they set up their accounts in English. I would have believed all this if there were 1 person from a Russian-speaking country in this topic, but there are more of them. Dagerban - russia, hscot - ukraine, Robbe - ukraine, EddyJones - ukraine. Perhaps they will change their countries in the future, but I write this to let you know. They also discuss binary options and write that this is a good broker, but this is not true - binary options are smam! Do not believe these people! These are brokerage employees! It is not clear the truth of which of them - they do not work! : D

Do you know what's old here in this topic? People from Ukraine and Russia communicate in English! Are there really not enough sites for them in their own language? It's also strange that they set up their accounts in English. I would have believed all this if there were 1 person from a Russian-speaking country in this topic, but there are more of them. Dagerban - russia, hscot - ukraine, Robbe - ukraine, EddyJones - ukraine. Perhaps they will change their countries in the future, but I write this to let you know. They also discuss binary options and write that this is a good broker, but this is not true - binary options are smam! Do not believe these people! These are brokerage employees! It is not clear the truth of which of them - they do not work! : D

Well simply don't pay attention to their post. Of course spreading this information will help newbies to be more careful when reading feedback, but well trials and errors is best way to learn and their mistakes will educate them much faster than our recommendations.

I am coming to loathe Binary Options people

Pepperstone is my favorite! This Aussie broker has many advantages. First of all, it's trustworthy. People who are active in this business are aware that FCA and ASIC licenses crucial. Spreads are tight. You can trade with cryptocurrencies. More and more...

Hi! can u recommend one of these brokers ? what do u think abouut them? thank you

Dude. One cant simply recommend a broker, but we can help you by sharing our experiences. Personally i'm new in this forum but have been in the trading bussines for almost 2 years. I have tried 2 different brokers. The one i'm trading right now is 4xpremium. I'v had a good experience with them until the moment i decided to withdraw some of my profits. I have 52k$ on my trading account and wanted to withdraw only 30k$. I had to wait like 14 days to withdraw my money. I needed the money ASAP. I had a hard argument with them and my account manager, so now they won't give me any trading signals anymore, and told me to trade myself. But atlast its a regulated broker and iv heard worse. There are brokers out there that are not regulated and will never let you to make a withdraw. Or brokers who only try to rub you of your money.