Where to find historic data about stocks

no_username

Hi,

Currently I am trying to build a simulation in python and/or opengl/c++.

Anyway, is there any way or website that offers data about 5min, 10min, 1hour, 30min, daily data about stocks(NASDAQ, NYSE, LSE) ? All time data or data after 2000 would be ideal ! Also, I have no problem paying but may the price be in sensible manner. eg. 10-30 euros.

I was trying to extract data with metatrader but most companies use it for forex and also going way back to 2000 is difficult.

Thank you !

For daily stocks data - Norgate (https://norgatedata.com/) is probably the best affordable by retail traders.
They will cost ~700$ USD per year for a plan with 1990-current data including:
  • Delisted Equities
  • Historical index constituents
Which are essential for a good quality backtest.

Val

By data, if you mean price data, you can use tradingview and increase your timeframe to months and then scroll to that particular year. It would be much easier.

Hi,

Currently I am trying to build a simulation in python and/or opengl/c++.

Anyway, is there any way or website that offers data about 5min, 10min, 1hour, 30min, daily data about stocks(NASDAQ, NYSE, LSE) ? All time data or data after 2000 would be ideal ! Also, I have no problem paying but may the price be in sensible manner. eg. 10-30 euros.

I was trying to extract data with metatrader but most companies use it for forex and also going way back to 2000 is difficult.

Thank you !
Here is a website that can be of use to you.