Where is the Dow & others heading in 2005?

GM and it was bad before this!

SAN FRANCISCO (MarketWatch) -- General Motors Corp. shares fell more than 6% on Thursday after the beleaguered automaker said it will hand over to U.S. regulators documents relating to an ongoing investigation into Delphi Corp.'s accounting.
Experts interviewed by the newspaper cast doubt on the quality of GM's earnings.

Ah a bounce because of the S&P got near that 200 exp ma at 1160, see how far it pushes it

Right that's it, i'm not mincing around with this anymore! Gloves off, toe the line, it's hardball time?

It ripped 200 squid right out of my account without a care for me or any other longies. Well, i hope the DJ is proud of itself, pickin' on us lot like that, theres no need!

Well you can back at it another time, can't get it right every time and if you hadn't got out where you did think how much more it would be down, so well done for getting out

I was short on the Nas from 1618 but decided to take some profits on it yesterday.. thought it might have a little bounce so I could change to Sept contract (short again) higher up but it didn't bounce :(

It ripped 200 squid right out of my account without a care for me or any other longies. Well, i hope the DJ is proud of itself, pickin' on us lot like that, theres no need!

I dont think it was Dow Jones that took your money it was probably Racer! :p

Racer, i was well done! That is the buzz phrase today, for me. Or maybe 'turned over'! Anyway, in this situation positve thinking is needed, a new game plan will be spawned. The plan, take up bowls, only joking stuff happens, thats it.

roguetrader said:
May be possible that we just chop around here until after option expiry tomorrow.

And then the wheels fell off :LOL: Take it any way ya can, turned into another nice day. Volume came in higher across the board. Bet that pops the vix user

Thanks rude boy, wish I was better at picking trends ! am down £4k at the minute.... not feeling to bad as I was up £3k when I was short at open this morning.

rudeboy, all my money is on the dow.. haven't got any cash.. accept a credit card? ;);