Where is Everyone?

I used to be a regular reader of T2W a few years ago. (still am, by the way)
Have come back recently for some day-trading.

Have noticed a reduction in posting on T2W since a few years ago.
Is everyone all chilled out, and quietly plugging away?
Or just gone away?

There used to be a much higher amount of posting, trialing of systems, scammers, fights, bannings, etc.
I miss all that! :D

Seems all the activity has moved off-T2W. Still lots of fights, banter on gorex-gactory, where I seem to be these days.

Wheres all the background chatter?
Or is T2W a more genteel place these days?

Thanks. I can now put a TREND together to graph/chart tofind out where the T2W Top was. Two points make a trendline, I need a 3rd or better still a 4th and more. Did you create such threads prior to July 2018?

My my my, T2W = such a wealth of psychology for Trends.

I used to be a regular reader of T2W a few years ago. (still am, by the way)
Have come back recently for some day-trading.

Have noticed a reduction in posting on T2W since a few years ago.
Is everyone all chilled out, and quietly plugging away?
Or just gone away?

There used to be a much higher amount of posting, trialing of systems, scammers, fights, bannings, etc.
I miss all that! :D

Seems all the activity has moved off-T2W. Still lots of fights, banter on gorex-gactory, where I seem to be these days.

Wheres all the background chatter?
Or is T2W a more genteel place these days?

Trendie saw the iceberg, nobody else did, the band played on. Was I the captain of this ship I'd roll it into the shipyard for conversion to submarine.

Missing out on all the fun on the Brexit thread 👏

The old format was sooooooo much fun when the likes of yourself & Darktone were about... we had a really golden period of time where we could have fun & have intelligent interaction while taking the p1ss .... haven’t bothered with T2W for the longest time.

Hope all doing well :)

Missing out on all the fun on the Brexit thread 👏