where did the posts go??

Lightning McQueen

ok so where/why did the posts go ??

Multiple Timeframe Analysis of the Spot Forex

and

Nine Critical Items to Check Before Real Money Trades

yes i did see the sig linking, but do know removing a sig link doesn't remove a post, so did i miss other spammy shenanigans with those threads?

Not sure but if one touch was used then the whole thread goes as well if started by them

ok so where/why did the posts go ??

Multiple Timeframe Analysis of the Spot Forex

and

yes i did see the sig linking, but do know removing a sig link doesn't remove a post, so did i miss other spammy shenanigans with those threads?

I think this was up for a short time. I use Google RSS feeder to get all my posts into 1 place and by the time i clicked it had gone but i could still read the first bits on my reader. Was pure spam to be honest. Re-churned bullsh*t.

Ged

thanks to both :)

the posts were quite lengthy so one of those read later at the weekend type things.

both posts found alive and well on t2w copycat sites (y)

Is there lulz on these sites ? If so, do tell

i don't believe there is, just forums with a copied collection of other forums 1st posts. google is slow and useless these days at collecting snap shots. i'd rather not divulge the sites just in case they're blocked ;)

I just checked and the said threads were deleted manually as being promotions.

i don't believe there is, just forums with a copied collection of other forums 1st posts. google is slow and useless these days at collecting snap shots. i'd rather not divulge the sites just in case they're blocked ;)

So they copy content, but miss out the lulz ! No wonder no one pays them any attention !

The world is going mad !