When Will We Get The CORRECT PRICES ??

shorts.s

Yet again it appears that there is a time-delay in the trading price we pay for the shares we "buy".

Bought EVS today when the price was 1.55/1.60p per ADVFN - it moved up a few minutes later on ADVFN to 1.55/1.75p.

Loh and behold - I had to pay the 1.75p.

Still can't suss out WHY there's this "delay" :eek:

Let me look into it now for you - perhaps the delay we apply, doesn't match the delay on the feed.

I've changed it from 20 min delay on our side, to 15 min - which I believe is closer to the delay on the price feed. The point being, you make a trade, we delay processing it for 15 mins, by which time the price feed is showing the correct 'live' price at the time you originally made the trade. Can people now look to see if the pricing is more reliable or if you want me to put it back to the way it was. Unfortunately we can't use a live data feed for the simple reason that every time we show a live price we would have to pay for the privilge, not to mention the additional costs and infrastructure on supporting a live feed.

Just shorted SGP when price was 8.5/8.67 - just ticked down 3 minutes after my trade, so will be interested to see if the new thing works properly - here's hoping!

SHARKY - IT'S BLOODY HAPPENED AGAIN - SHORTED CWO AT 44/49p on ADVFN - FOR SOME REASON I'VE GOT IT AT 35p HERE!

Totally pi**ed off - you've got a cracking prize now - but a system that isn;t working!

Please can you correct my prices (note - I placed the order around 3.40 real time)

It has happened with me too.

I shorted EVS, then covered when the price was actually 1.30p to buy. Unfortunately T2W put it through at 1.50p. Can we take this "competition" seriously ?

Hi all,

Sorry about this.
We need to take another look at this - please leave it with me for now.