When is the best time to trade for beginners?

And after all it depends on where are you from. If you`re from LA or Tokyo it`s best to start with your own time zone session in example.

Why? I think newbies have to start trading in the sessions with highest liquidity to experience low spreads and slippage. After that they can gradually get used to more severe market conditions like widened spreads during Asian session.

Why? I think newbies have to start trading in the sessions with highest liquidity to experience low spreads and slippage. After that they can gradually get used to more severe market conditions like widened spreads during Asian session.
Cuz of the time difference and how can you implement it in your daily routine.

There are no best times but when you find the best opportunity you must trade.

Cuz of the time difference and how can you implement it in your daily routine.

For retail traders best trading opportunities can be spread over the trading sessions, I mean they can find the edge during trading in any session and will have to adapt if they want to make money. Ask crypto traders do they follow any daily routine??

First the beginner have to learn the market , that how the market runs. After that they have to select a good broker After selecting a broker They have to choose a suitable time session for trading.
And what's your favorite time and timeframe for trading. I think it will be beneficial for all of us to exchange opinions about that.

Being a new trader longer time frames can be a good option for healthy trades, moreover best time for trading depends on your own choice. Many loves working during London session because the market in this session is more volatile than any other session.

I think you confused notion of volatility with liquidity, London session is often calm but is very liquidity what means your orders can be filled at lowest costs possible - good for scalping EA. But markets are very efficient at this time and tend to overreact to different events.

I think it depends on the type of trading you are trying to do, regardless if you are a beginner or not. But a beginner should maybe stay away from news and the Asian session may be to slow for beginners.

I think it depends on the type of trading you are trying to do, regardless if you are a beginner or not. But a beginner should maybe stay away from news and the Asian session may be to slow for beginners.

There is no best time for beginners, and there is also no beginner strategies. You find market edge and make money or your results are random results supported by money and risk management which in best case will lead you to small loss equal to transaction costs.

The best time to trade is during overlaps in trading times between open markets. Overlaps equal higher price ranges, resulting in greater opportunities. Here is a closer look at the three overlaps that happen each day.
U.S./London (8 a.m. to noon): The heaviest overlap within the markets occurs in the U.S./London markets. More than 70% of all trades happen when these markets overlap because the U.S. dollar and the euro are the two most popular currencies to trade, according to Lien. This is the most optimal time to trade since volatility is high.
Sydney/Tokyo (2 a.m. to 4 a.m.): This time period is not as volatile as the U.S./London overlap, but it still offers a chance to trade in a period of higher pip fluctuation. EUR/JPY is the ideal currency pair to aim for, as these are the two main currencies influenced.
London/Tokyo (3 a.m. to 4 a.m.): This overlap sees the least amount of action of the three because of the time (most U.S.-based traders won't be awake at this time), and the one-hour overlap gives little opportunity to watch large pip changes occur.
Why session overlaps are best time for trading in your opinion?

The premise of this thread (that a beginner should be trading at a different time to a 'professional') is completely wrong. A beginner should be cultivating professional habits from the very beginning. The only real difference should be the size of the trades. The markets don't offer introductory periods for anyone.

The premise of this thread (that a beginner should be trading at a different time to a 'professional') is completely wrong. A beginner should be cultivating professional habits from the very beginning. The only real difference should be the size of the trades. The markets don't offer introductory periods for anyone.

Completely agreed.

Sometime not as quiet as the Tokyo-London overlap but not something as volatile as the London-New York overlap- just the right amount of volatile for a beginner.

>>>> When is the best time to trade for beginners? <<<<

Easy. Look at the rating** that sits just below the Avatar. Instead of words like Legendary member there should be just a number from 1-10. Then trade that winner's (>7) time slot for starters.

** rating is based on a 5-yr verified trading record.

let them trade Daily instead ....that will keep them out of mischief ?......:)

otherwise the best session time is when volatility / ATR's are rising ....regardless of when that is .....