When I joined T2W it was a good place to learn.

"Originally Posted
I return insults arabian. Except for Mr Ch*rts. I'd rather starve and die than listen to him.

I'm absolutely delighted to read that - made my day :):):)

How fortuitous... because by not listening to members such as Mr Charts, you will most certainly starve and die"

I have both AM and HT on ignore, so I don't see their nonsense, but reading the replies is amusing.
It's a bit like playing "Battleships" with our kids when they were younger. You can't see the opposition's ships, but they are obvious by their total absence and lack of substance........there is absolutely no point in wasting shells when they are hell bent on scuttling their own ships........:)

Last edited:
I have been posting on trade2win..for 4 years....now...
The Main problems is not giving out your system or answering queries....Its about newbies and quick wins..I try to help a lot of new traders on the forum....I even help them in exiting entries....but wannabe traders messup because they take your trades without any understanding of the markets.....
1.Observe a trader
2.Observe the methodolgy
3.Does it fit your style of trading
4.If Not Good luck....

Happy Trading
Rav

A Signal is confirmed only when you know the how to trade......

Yeah but its funny as fook when they do go for your leg :LOL:

The above is of course taken out of contex and there was a smell of alcohol off his breath ....

Andy
Yeah, what a plonker. He was one of the few to join my very select ignore list.

I've always previously maintained that I wouldn't use ignore as even the biggest idiot could say something useful one day quite by accident, but with this one (and the two Richard mentions) you're guaranteed total garbage the whole time. Complete wasters.

;780364 said:
dont then

It takes a lot to **** me off another loosing day mate......its okay brov we all have ups and downs.......no need to take it out on the forum:D

I said "dont then" because nobody replied to my post so Mr Charts could see it.

I'm on his ignore list but he still comes around to spy on the replies to my posts. Stalking if you ask me.

Yeah, what a plonker. He was one of the few to join my very select ignore list.

I've always previously maintained that I wouldn't use ignore as even the biggest idiot could say something useful one day quite by accident, but with this one (and the two Richard mentions) you're guaranteed total garbage the whole time. Complete wasters.

Sorry, why am I a waster?

There isn't much trading talk on here i'm not sure how many people trade/have vested interest in some form of trading. I was trying to help out on another thread that was asking about some basics but there was little response from anyone else.

But you know what they say, if you don't like something - change it. If you feel you can contribute to making this a better place, go for it.

A quick read through this thread answers the original question. Too many insults hurled about; threads going off track etc. Most of the old contributors do not feel they have to put up with this so they just stay away and get on with other things.

One of the things I found distasteful was demo traders or those trading at levels below £1 a point insulting those that were around before 'Big Bang'. That is the same as a kindergarten insulting a senior in school.

;780200 said:
Now it seems that there isn't much information about. Is this because I've learned as much as I can from the content of the site and have to just carry on learning on my own or because the site is getting sh*tter by the day?

I've got big news ... Your probably always going to be learning, reading, trying to improve.
I'm mentored by a guy older than Mr Soul who was trading when he had to call his broker each day to get the closing prices and plotted his own charts and had to make their own indicators. He is still always learning, trying new things and seeing if he can tweak his game, which is very profitable.
I'm sure that you have not really learned as much as you can from the content on this site. You have to persevere.
Get back to it ...

tel you what go to a thread where gecko and arabian are tlaking about STIR's this and gilts that and rolls this..i certainly have 0 clue!

this tiring type of nonsense thread is the worst aspect of an otherwise great site.

i sometimes have a look in 'general trading chat' for the sole purpose of reminding myself why i don't bother looking in 'general trading chat'.

Attachments

• aaronmallins.jpg
    aaronmallins.jpg
    25.1 KB · Views: 143
True, zups.
They also need trustworthy people who can give the right change without a calculator.

I've got big news ... Your probably always going to be learning, reading, trying to improve.
I'm mentored by a guy older than Mr Soul who was trading when he had to call his broker each day to get the closing prices and plotted his own charts and had to make their own indicators. He is still always learning, trying new things and seeing if he can tweak his game, which is very profitable.
I'm sure that you have not really learned as much as you can from the content on this site. You have to persevere.
Get back to it ...

About 4 years ago I stumbled upon a free trading chatroom (bit like our chatzy one) and there was a trader in there, I think called 'Vasso' who called out live trades throughout the day and he was simply amazing. Among the very best ive seen (I have a little list of traders ive encountered over the years who I have no doubt as to how good they are due to live calls over an extended period of time etc).
He had been trading for 27 years and he said that he was still trying to learn more.
Depressing in a way, though at the same time comforting for those who have been trying for what they think is a long time and aren't where they feel they should be.