What's luck got to do with it?...

Andy,
Somebody had to be unlucky. Leave the generals, then, start going down the ranks a bit. You'll find some unlucky ******* amongst that lot!

Andy,
Somebody had to be unlucky. Leave the generals, then, start going down the ranks a bit. You'll find some unlucky ******* amongst that lot!

Hi Split

thats high prob Split, hundreds of thousands in the wrong place at the wrong time

good post

later

Andy

Andy,

But even then it seems that it is just lack of knowledge.

If any of those soldiers down the ranks had enough knowledge then they too would see the potential problems/opportunities.

But even then it seems that it is just lack of knowledge.

If any of those soldiers down the ranks had enough knowledge then they too would see the potential problems/opportunities.

Yuppie, none of us knows everything. Leave the battles, my fault they got in here in the first place. Take the instance of 9/11. I was short that day. How could any trader have know what was going to happen?

Yuppie, none of us knows everything. Leave the battles, my fault they got in here in the first place. Take the instance of 9/11. I was short that day. How could any trader have know what was going to happen?

I'm not trying to be facetious, but, again, knowledge seems to be all that separates in that respect.

Anyone who had that knowledge is a criminal, of course. The normal person could not have known that was going to happen.

Anyone who had that knowledge is a criminal, of course. The normal person could not have known that was going to happen.

how many normal persons were in the market short for whatever reason and made next to nothing from the opportunity Lady Luck placed in their path ?

"the harder I practice the luckier I get"

battles :) I agree Split, a farmer who owned a farm bang in the middle of Waterloo was pretty unlucky

Andy